The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

Quotefat tire is better than average, but i don't understand all the fuss.

It's really good.  I had a lot of good brews from New Belgium, but Fat Tire is the way to go.  The closest thing I've found is New Castle which is also very good.

megisnotreal

agreed.

in my opinion, celebrator > fat tire. i plan on "celebratoring" my birthday next week.

[smiley=beer.gif]

ratsprayer

celebrator kicks your ass so hard, it's not something i can drink very often.  it's just not one of those "casual drinking" beers.   :D

.Walt

agreed.

the only time i make a fuss about fat tire, is when i'm out of fat tire. like i said, i can only get it two or three times a year, and when its my favorite beer, i'm going to make a fuss...a [size=22]BIG [/size]fuss!! :D
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

at midnight central standard time, i'm going to be 23! i'll be on later...wasted i'm sure 8-)

dragonboy

Quoteat midnight central standard time, i'm going to be 23! i'll be on later...wasted i'm sure 8-)
Well it's already the 30th here so Happy Birthday Capt!!!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

Just poured a glass of Little Penguin Cab Sauv. Yum!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dragonboy

QuoteJust poured a glass of Little Penguin Cab Sauv. Yum!
This is for you Ghosts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IOx9pEE2h8

I was actually looking for Dean Martin's version but there's nothing wrong with Merle!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteJust poured a glass of Little Penguin Cab Sauv. Yum!
This is for you Ghosts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IOx9pEE2h8

I was actually looking for Dean Martin's version but there's nothing wrong with Merle!

Not at all, that was great! Thanks DB!

.Walt

Quoteat midnight central standard time, i'm going to be 23! i'll be on later...wasted i'm sure 8-)
Well it's already the 30th here so Happy Birthday Capt!!!

;D thanks db.
last night was crazy. my buddy made me take a shot called "corn on the cob" corn whiskey straight outta the jar, with melted butter on top. it was gross.

but tonight will even be more crazy, theres going to be a bob marley tribute band at the bar a work at!!!

red

Tripps, happy birthday man!  8-)

I'll have one (or a few) for ya.

.Walt

QuoteTripps, happy birthday man!  8-)

I'll have one (or a few) for ya.
thanks brother!
also, i'm still waiting for that cd. i went in there yesterday and asked about it, and the person copped an attitude.

aMD

happy b-day, tripps!

I just cracked open my first celebrator.  Damn!  That is a good beer!  This won't be my last one of these to say the least.  thanks for the suggestion.  any other brews you prefer to fat tire, rats? meg?

joey_rogo

happy semi-late bday tripps!!!.........my last one (of five) was (were) for ya!

ratsprayer

Quotehappy b-day, tripps!

I just cracked open my first celebrator.  Damn!  That is a good beer!  This won't be my last one of these to say the least.  thanks for the suggestion.  any other brews you prefer to fat tire, rats? meg?

germans know how to make good beer.  another one i really like is Spaten Optimator, but it's not terribly easy to find.  it's dark and very cream.  i like to drink it a lot colder than you're "supposed" to.  even 50 or 55 degrees is too warm for me.  i like warsteiner pretty well too, but it tastes a lot better on tap.  (what doesn't?)

Kel

the thing i like about fat tire is that it's pretty tasty and one 22 oz bottle will give me quite the buzz.  $3 buzz, not bad.

red

It's a friends birthday tomorrow, so I'm pretty much obligated to get drunk tonight (while keeping him in check), so should be a good night.  

Ghosts_on_TV

Drinkin Michelob and listening to the new Bright Eyes...I LOVE it so much. Like so so much. It's different, but it's so pretty.

jordan

Drinkin' JD and coke, and listening to MMJ 2006-12-01 and Jim is talking about how doctors say that bass can get you pregnant, male or female.  Crazy shit.