The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

QuoteCouple of San Miguels after work, watching the boats go by on the canal at the bottom of my (tiny) garden.

Now on some great Rioja.   Mmmmmmmmm - red wine is the bomb.

Hey Cap'n - just think - when school's finished you can jump off the wagon for months...

;)

i'm taking 3 summer classes, but i'm jumping off right now!!!! ;) thanks for the support!
i love how everyone supports each other to drink!!! friends
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

QuoteIt's 2.15 on a school night but my wife is in Tokyo on business...
...someone please tell me it's time for bed  :-/
No way DB, it's only 11:20am!  Have another.   ;D

DB, tell me you had another? red way to support db to drink  :D
i just wish i would've been there for you brother  :-[ i know how hard it is.

MarkW

i love how everyone supports each other to drink!!! friends

Yeah, it's like alcoholics eponymous* around here.

* lame classic greek joke alert.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

bethofftherecord

Ahhh, Pabst Blue Ribbon....almost time for a party and bonfire.  I love fridays and spring.

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

It is going to be a good night.  oh, ya.

nothing can be changed except ourselves

.Walt

well last night, i drank the shit outta fat tire.
but for the first time, i sleep walked. i woke up in my brothers neighbors apartment. weird....and funny!! luckily nobody was there.  :-[ ;D

red

Quotebut for the first time, i sleep walked. i woke up in my brothers neighbors apartment
Dude, awesome!

Ghosts_on_TV

I already kinda have a buzz...which might not be a good thing. I'm kind of in the mood to just go on a fucking bender. Y'know, the kind where you know you are gonna do something stupid...maybe lose a friend or two...yeah, I think I might.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

QuoteI already kinda have a buzz...which might not be a good thing. I'm kind of in the mood to just go on a fucking bender. Y'know, the kind where you know you are gonna do something stupid...maybe lose a friend or two...yeah, I think I might.

one, i'm going to use that line as soon as i can!!!!! ;D (the whole getting so drunk,  i'm going to lose a friend or two)

dragonboy

It's good to have you back Capt...where ya been?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

school, work, and baseball. recently sleep walking.  :-/
have you seen the new episodes of the sopranos? just got done watching the latest one, i can't get enough.  

i had one [size=22]COORS LIGHT[/size]

dragonboy

Quotehave you seen the new episodes of the sopranos? just got done watching the latest one, i can't get enough.
Don't give away any spoilers, we're only on Series 3 here  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

oh the silver bullets are going to be out and about tonight. just took the first drink, and red it was great!!
db plan on a late one tonight!!

dragonboy

Sorry Capt, I was having such a good time in the Keyboard Art thread I nearly missed your post!
7.00pm on the dot (Japan time) I will be here with bells on!!!

.Walt

5:00AM Minnesota, but i'll be here, even if i have to crawl, stumble, or slither!!

.Walt

3:45 here, i'm going to call it a night. have a good one brother!! [smiley=beer.gif]

dragonboy

Cheers Capt, hope you had a good one!
Kirin Classic for me 2night...

I have no idea what the Japanese seen above translates into..."insert own hilarious caption here"

Ghosts_on_TV

Ha, no Captain, I didn't. One of these days it's bound to happen though... :D :-/

dragonboy

Samuel Smith's Organic Lager.
Not cheap ladies & gents but worth every penny!

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteSamuel Smith's Organic Lager.
Not cheap ladies & gents but worth every penny!

Yeah I bought a case of Sammy's Oatmeal Stout not too long ago...it was like $65. Great beer though.

.Walt

drinking on Canadian Club right now. (only have enough for a couple drinks)

but then i'm going with the silver bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!