The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colleen

Do you live in Troy? Thats a pretty cool little town. I rode a couch down a snowy hill in the woods once in Troy. Don't ask. :D

Yeah, it is alright. Seems to be coming back to life after a bit of a slump mostly due to lots of artists from NYC buying property and setting up shop there. I went to high school in Troy, but now live in a neighboring town now. I bet I can imagine a few of the hills that would've been great for couch sledding. I am no stranger to crazy winter shenanigans on those hills.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

.Walt

i'm going to meet some friends for a night on the town.....BUT i only have 15 dollars. can i get drunk with only 15 dollars? i'm up for the challenge!!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

bethofftherecord

Time for a growler of Ale Asylum - Tripel Nova.  Oh, ya.  Belgian Tripel.  NICE. ;D
nothing can be changed except ourselves

.Walt

dragonboy

I'm just sinking some very special Japanese beer that I bought on my trip  :D
How's about yourself?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

i'm getting "junky loose" tonight!!! of course, sometimes i'm just not feeling it after three beers and stop.  THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!

.Walt

db, you going to have a few cold ones tonight? i'm not drinking (yet), but could have a late night drink

dragonboy

I should be about ready to sink a few in a couple of hours  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI should be about ready to sink a few in a couple of hours  :)

cool.

red late night drink?

red

Quotecool.

red late night drink?
Had a few at the bowling alley, but I think I'll crack open a MGD before I get to sleep.    :D

.Walt

Quotecool.

red late night drink?
Had a few at the bowling alley, but I think I'll crack open a MGD before I get to sleep.    :D

i as well have MGD in the fridge. you cracking one now?

red

.Walt

QuoteAlready open my good man.  
damn you're quick, hold on i'm getting one....

.Walt

QuoteAlready open my good man.  
damn you're quick, hold on i'm getting one....

milwaukee...thank you!!!

red

This is tasting too good!!!

Tomorrow's supposed to be a beautiful day and I have the afternoon off - hope they're this good then.

.Walt

QuoteThis is tasting too good!!!

Tomorrow's supposed to be a beautiful day and I have the afternoon off - hope they're this good then.

oh they well!! got any plans with your day off?

red

Quoteoh they well!! got any plans with your day off?
I've got to clean up my place, get those mixes sent to all yous and then I'm having an Arrested Development marathon with this gal I've been 'seeing'.  Just gotta fit in some brews somewhere.   ;D

.Walt

Quoteoh they well!! got any plans with your day off?
I've got to clean up my place, get those mixes sent to all yous and then I'm having an Arrested Development marathon with this gal I've been 'seeing'.  Just gotta fit in some brews somewhere.   ;D

are you really sending them out? i thought for sure you would be using company time. damn. but it sounds like a great day/night tomorrow for you!

.Walt

well i'm going to play some madden. red, maybe see you on later, if not have a good today and an even better tonight.

db see you around 5.

.Walt