Stupid Questions Are To Blame

Started by KY_Kid, Jan 13, 2009, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jones

Why doesn't my PM button show up under my posts?  I have checked settings and don't see anything obvious... Please be gentle, I'm a new poster.

Also, what is that weird instrument thingy that JJ plays?  Is it a fluglehorn?  J/K

red

jones

Quoteyour button shows up for me.

Thanks, I just don't see it when I'm logged in, but the email button is there.  I just thought that no one wanted to talk to me...

BH

It knows that you probably don't want to PM yourself.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

jones

QuoteIt knows that you probably don't want to PM yourself.

It is smart.  Sometimes I like to use the interweb to talk to myself.  Guess I'll have to find an alternate method.  Am I thinking aloud again?  I found that PMing yourself is illegal in most states.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

weeniebeenie

Also, what is that weird instrument thingy that JJ plays?  Is it a fluglehorn?  J/K
No, it's a Glockenspiel.
How loud can silence get?

Crispy

No, it's a Glockenspiel.
You sure it's not a hurdy gurdy?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"