NCAA Football count down! (updated)

Started by ycartrob, Jun 15, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteDon't worry, I'm not dissin' ya'lls schedule... I've just never heard of the Southeastern Missouri High School Redhawks. You've got @ #10 Texas on your schedule, plus an over-rated but still pretty good #14 Kansas... and a regular diet of a rebuilding Nebraska and Oklahoma State (who has one of the hardest schedules this year, so I'm expecting they'll play up to competition).
MO vs. NE is in Lincoln, it is Homecoming, the returning players will have reveng on their minds, and with a fired up coach and Dr. Tom back...upset!

EAZYE

Please don't beat Mizzou I was hoping they would be undefeated when we whoop up on em for the 3rd time in a row in the Big 12 championship in their own backyard.  Cheers BH ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

EAZYE

Meanwhile The Ohio State University is looking pretty impressive :-/

mjkoehler

QuotePlease don't beat Mizzou I was hoping they would be undefeated when we whoop up on em for the 3rd time in a row in the Big 12 championship in their own backyard.  Cheers BH ;)
Hmmmm. The possiblity of MO's humiliation is intriguing.

EAZYE

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TheBigChicken

QuoteDon't worry, I'm not dissin' ya'lls schedule... I've just never heard of the Southeastern Missouri High School Redhawks. You've got @ #10 Texas on your schedule, plus an over-rated but still pretty good #14 Kansas... and a regular diet of a rebuilding Nebraska and Oklahoma State (who has one of the hardest schedules this year, so I'm expecting they'll play up to competition).
MO vs. NE is in Lincoln, it is Homecoming, the returning players will have reveng on their minds, and with a fired up coach and Dr. Tom back...upset!
UGA playing a high school isn't a diss :-/ :-X ;)

ycartrob

What's up with all this politeness and PC jibberish?

[size=16]GO TO HELL ALABAMA
GO TO HELL GEORGIA
GO TO HELL NEBRASKA
GO TO HELL MISSOURI
GO TO HELL OKLAHOMA
GO TO HELL OHIO STATE
GO TO HELL MICHIGAN[/size]

The DARK

GO TO HELL GEORGIA
GO TO HELL NEBRASKA
GO TO HELL MISSOURI
GO TO HELL OKLAHOMA
GO TO HELL OHIO STATE

[size=16]GO TO HELL MISSISSIPI
GO TO HELL VANDY
GO TO HELL CLEMSON
GO TO HELL ARKANSAS
GO TO HELL KENTUCKY
[/size]

;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

GO TO HELL GEORGIA
GO TO HELL NEBRASKA
GO TO HELL MISSOURI
GO TO HELL OKLAHOMA
GO TO HELL OHIO STATE
Oh go to hell you non BIG 12 TEAMS. [size=8]Dat betta?[/size]

sweatboard

Ha, Ha, Notre Dame still sucks.

and Rick Clausen is still a Douche Bag!!
There's Still Time.........

BH

Upset watch:  East Carolina  17  -  #8 West Virginia  3   Halftime

Ole Miss hangin' tough with Wake, Tracy!  There was a nice little piece on Gameday this morning on Nutt.

Mike, can I get some of what you are smokin'? ;)  At least you might have a bright future with that great QB recruit, Blaine Gabbert.  Oh wait, I forgot, he backed out of his commitment to NU to come to MIZZOU!!!! ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TheBigChicken

Is that right.....the gloves are coming off BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capt. scotty

Id give Ohio St about a 3% chance to beat USC next week at SC after seeing that score

And that WVU game was just ugly. Pat White, 50 yards passing? #8 WVU is exactly why they should not have preseason polls and probably no poll at all until conference play starts

Meanwhile, my Nittany Lions look ill and I think actually might have a decent chance at beatin OSU
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheBigChicken

QuoteId give Ohio St about a 3% chance to beat USC next week at SC after seeing that score

And that WVU game was just ugly. Pat White, 50 yards passing? #8 WVU is exactly why they should not have preseason polls and probably no poll at all until conference play starts

Meanwhile, my Nittany Lions look ill and I think actually might have a decent chance at beatin OSU
I agree with above 100% ;)

TheBigChicken

Angry Ewok

Alabama 20 Tulane 6

Tulane spent this week practicing, and it showed... they had more 1st downs, more total yards, more passing, less penalties for less yards, better third down conversions, and more possession time. John Parker Wilson was sacked four or five times, so our line was lacking.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Ellis D.

You are right John. But who woulda' thunk even a few short years ago that the Cardinals would even come close?

TheBigChicken

QuoteYou are right John. But who woulda' thunk even a few short years ago that the Cardinals would even come close?
Hurricanes ;)

ycartrob

How much national respect does the SEC get? I dunno. My Ole Miss, in a re-building year with a new coach (but we do have a QB in Jevan Snead, that guy is impressive), picked to finish near the bottom of the SEC West, takes the highest ranked ACC team, Wake Forest, to the final horn, and the announcers are talking about redemption for the ACC vs the SEC? And that was a home game for Wake, possibly the "best" ACC team, and they beat one of the worst SEC teams at the final horn.

The SEC looks strong this year; scary strong. How about 2 SEC teams in the BCS Title game?