Main Menu

EvilUrges.com

Started by benweasel, Nov 07, 2008, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benweasel

So I happened to pickup EvilUrges.com and was wondering, what in the world should I do with it?

Right now, it just a landing page, but if someone with some development skills wanted to work on a project with it, I may be interested!

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

benweasel

So.... you're suggesting I apply medicated powder gold bond?

But.... what if there is no chafing?

emayers

The tingle means its working....

easy way

for external use only mostly
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

benweasel

Well, if anyone wants to make a fan site or something productive out of it, let me know.  I'll just turn it into a re-direct for the time being and hope that I throw some people in the need of a good face melt their way.

xmascriminal

I have a few ideas for it

1. Archive all the good-quality videos you can find.
2. Album and concert reviews sent in by fans.
3. An MP3 page with the best performances of each song plus all the rarities.  
4. A news section that covers what the main page of this site doesn't: things like a commercial, a billboard, a cover by another band, a collaboration, that My Morning Jacket jacket in another thread ect.
5. A ride board for fans who are having trouble getting to a show and a ticket board for fans looking to sell/trade.
6. Fan made merchandise including an official place to order those Rampant Badassery stickers.

That's all I can think of right now.

MickeyReds

pictures of dead clowns
As long as you keep a straight face...

StayClassy

Doesn't surprise me that a Flyers fan said that

MickeyReds

sorry if i offended you. you must love clowns. ;D maybe you are a clown......
As long as you keep a straight face...

DaFunkyPrecedent

QuoteI have a few ideas for it

1. Archive all the good-quality videos you can find.
2. Album and concert reviews sent in by fans.
3. An MP3 page with the best performances of each song plus all the rarities.  
4. A news section that covers what the main page of this site doesn't: things like a commercial, a billboard, a cover by another band, a collaboration, that My Morning Jacket jacket in another thread ect.
5. A ride board for fans who are having trouble getting to a show and a ticket board for fans looking to sell/trade.
6. Fan made merchandise including an official place to order those Rampant Badassery stickers.

That's all I can think of right now.

I like the idea of it being a media only page.  Video, MP3's of all their covers/rarities/live songs etc, radio performances, interviews, news paper articles, magazine covers, magazine articles, poster art etc.  Pretty much a MMJ archive.

I always thought it would be cool to have a media archive set up in the form of a time line or a calender.  
God damn those shaky knees.