Where's Joaquin Phoenix

Started by rgoose17, Feb 13, 2009, 08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Quotecould he be inline for the jerry in the dead movie?????

I like this idea...Although Im not sure if his personality/skills are right for Jerry. They were perfect for Cash, but Jerry IDK.

I cant say I can think of someone I think would pull off a better Jerry than him at this moment though.

Philip Seymour Hoffman with his hair dyed??  :-?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

st. john

nate of the new heathens has got jim morrison covered, thank you.

xmascriminal

Quotenate of the new heathens has got jim morrison covered, thank you.

They already made a Doors movie. Val Kilmer did a great job as Jim.

st. john

you just got to meet nate.
so cute so hot so naughty and nice.

kydiddle

I'm still holding out that it's a hoax.

He's such a fantastic actor and I'd hate to see him never make another movie.
Cow temperature.

Janet

After hearing about the David Letterman show for days, I finally took a look.

My vote is hoax.  He certainly didn't seem under the influence, just uncomfortable.  Maybe that's just my hope since the dude is an incredibly gifted actor.

Whatever the case, I hope he finds his bliss.

ycartrob

I don't know, if I were young, rich, talented and good looking I'd probably do something like this just to see how much attention I would get. Pretty amusing (and sad) that so many people are wrapped up in one man's jock. I'm sure him and his buddies are laughing their asses off; he's not a dumb guy.

capt. scotty

In light of all this, decided to pull Clay Pigeons out of the collection last night....love that flick  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghostess on TV

Reminds me of Andy Kaufman's counterpart...Tony Clifton.

dragonboy

Hmm he seems pretty with it when he needs to be  ;)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghostess on TV

QuoteHmm he seems pretty with it when he needs to be  ;)

Ha! That's funny.  I thought that was Jim when I took a quick look...then I remembered what the thread was about.

capt. scotty

Holy shit, thats it!!!

Joaquin's preparing for his next role of Jim James, a movie focused on the meteoric rise of the band My Morning Jacket  :o [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Paulie_Walnuts

I'm 99% sure that was a hoax. Letterman's pisstaking of him seemed pre-arranged. I don't think a chat show host would be that rude from the outset.

And the beard looked suspiciously fake.
Paulie W

capt. scotty

QuoteI'm 99% sure that was a hoax. Letterman's pisstaking of him seemed pre-arranged. I don't think a chat show host would be that rude from the outset.

Whether its a hoax or not, it was going on for awhile before Letterman the other night

Ghostess on TV

QuoteI'm 99% sure that was a hoax. Letterman's pisstaking of him seemed pre-arranged. I don't think a chat show host would be that rude from the outset.

Whether its a hoax or not, it was going on for awhile before Letterman the other night

It seemed to me that Letterman was surprised and didn't know what to say next.  Thought he did good though.  Ha!

goose

QuoteHmm he seems pretty with it when he needs to be  ;)

That's just wrong DB.  Seems like everyone always makes KY the butt of   jokes. :)
Hooked on four like one, two, three

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MMJ_fanatic

Somewhere in some strange ether
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

meggha

Quoteantonyms :  actor vs 'right in the head'

;D ;D ;D
"Yeah, it's chaos, it's clocks, it's watermelons, it's everything."

st. john

just read the interview - smart guy - if his record is coming out soon then what a great way to pique interest.  use the studio money spent to plug the film to market his own image and stir interest.  

drugged
weird
melting

what's new there about anyone who is ready to market their ass in front of an audience?

can't believe anyone is taking this seriously.

at least on the forum we are in training for a mmj phd.  ;D