Main Menu

FACE

Started by primushead, Feb 18, 2009, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

How are you doing?  Did everything go okay at the doctors last week?

pawpaw

I hope everything went well.  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ycartrob

mjkoehler

Hope all is well.

Oh and that last pic kinda looks like Chloe from 24.

capt. scotty

Thoughtz and Prayerz
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

megalicious

hope you're doing well, jenny!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

FACE

Awww shucks guys! Why isn't there a blushy smile emoticon?
I wobnt go too into it but, I'm doin' ok. Spinal tap sucked and I couldn't stand up cos I'd get these horrifying spinal headaches if I wasn't horizontal...but only treatment was drinking so I had to stand to go to the bathroom...tricky situation...
I also pass out at even the sight of a needle. And that novacaine hurts like a motherfucker. Plus blood drawn at the same time!? And an ekg!? Doctor jerks! Bitches all up in me.

Apparently my cerebral fluid was leaking or something from friday - tues so I hadda go back yesterday and jerky doctors  gave me some weird blood clot thing which isn't working cos I still got my headaches.
So little baby is fine, just frustrated and bummin about all this. It's my vacation, afterall! Good news is no MS, no meningitis. Just waiting to hear back and hoping I won't have to make a fifth trip in.

Oof!
Thanks for ze concern, I'd have to say the worst part is that I haven't showered in just under a week...

Uuummmmm

capt. scotty

Thats good...and usually if you havent showered for 2-3 days, you wont smell much worse if you add another week or so to it  ;)

leaky cerebrospinal fluid...yummy!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

primushead

That is great to hear...I'm sure you're kitty kat is happy.  What is his name again?  Whiskers Meowington?

Ghostess on TV

I used to do those when I worked in xray..  Yea...you have to lay horizontal for a while or u get BAD headaches.

weeniebeenie

Hope you're doing okay Face.
How loud can silence get?