What's the Current Temperature?

Started by mother_earth, Dec 06, 2007, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

i always find it interesting when we post the temperature of the places we live. maybe i'm just a weather geek?

southern minnesota: 20 degrees
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

pawpaw

52 deg F and raining. San Francisco.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ycartrob

I am a weather geek myself

currently 44 here in Nashville

the high is supposed to be 53 and it will not get cooler overnight, the temp should stay about the same...

mjkoehler

Waterloo, IL/St Louis- 35 and not gonna get much warmer, with chances of Freezing Rain all weekend.

Meterology was my favorite class in the entire 6 years I spent in College. I learned more and had more fun in that 1 class then any other, by far. We all should be be weather geeks.

BH

QuoteWaterloo, IL/St Louis- 35 and not gonna get much warmer, with chances of Freezing Rain all weekend.

ditto  ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bowl of soup

74 and sunny here in New Port Richey, Florida.  Next 10 days or so - 80 high, 60 low.  We haven't run the air or heat for over a month.  Hahahahahahahaha.  Feel free to laugh at me in August.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

EC

Hawkeye

Dubuque, IA:  31 F/-0.4C and slowly falling.  Snow all weekend.  I wish I knew how to ski.  Time for some drunken sledding!  :P
We could.

TheBigChicken

QuoteDubuque, IA:  31 F/-0.4C and slowly falling.  Snow all weekend.  I wish I knew how to ski.  Time for some drunken sledding!  :P
I'm SO JEALOUS..Tampa FL....see bowl of soup >:(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

tomEisenbraun

QuoteI am a weather geek myself

currently 44 here in Nashville

the high is supposed to be 53 and it will not get cooler overnight, the temp should stay about the same...

you ever gonna follow up on that geekiness?

p.s. where is your tagline from?

oh and...53 and sunny in Athens, GA.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ycartrob

p.s. where is your tagline from?

that Thoreau fellah

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Jellyfish

Southwest Virginia.......44'F.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

bowl of soup

Quotecurrently 44 here in Nashvillequote]

My step-brother just moved to 30 acres of land outside of Columbia (I hope you guys have room up there, the bloom is off of our rose down here and TN and NC are viewed as a promissed lands for many down here), anything worth doing or seeing there?
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

aMD

ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows!

but my thermostat says it's 44 degrees F in da ville.

ycartrob

Quotecurrently 44 here in Nashvillequote]

My step-brother just moved to 30 acres of land outside of Columbia (I hope you guys have room up there, the bloom is off of our rose down here and TN and NC are viewed as a promissed lands for many down here), anything worth doing or seeing there?

Not too familiar with Columbia other than it being south of Nashville.

red

Saltcoats, Saskatchewan, Canada: -19°C, -31°C with the wind chill.

Dorothy_Mantooth

84 f'ing degrees fareinheit here (29°C). Iced coffee and a swim are turning into perfect treats for the winter months in texas. i remember a time when i used to wear coats in the winter down here
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

MarkW

QuoteSaltcoats, Saskatchewan, Canada: -19°C, -31°C with the wind chill.

You've got to be f*cking kidding, K!  That's pure mental.

Cambridge, UK: 5C/41F (at midnight).  Windy and pissing down with rain.

Lovely old job.  :-/
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side