Bad Paintings of Barack Obama

Started by red, Mar 18, 2009, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

the sun and moon

capt. scotty

QuoteDear. Jesus.

apparently Obama is so godlike he doesnt even need arteries, just veins  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

QuoteDear. Jesus.

apparently Obama is so godlike he doesnt even need arteries, just veins  ;D

I was thinking it looked like they just peeled him apart and Dr. Manhattanized his ass?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

goose

Quotehttp://www.badpaintingsofbarackobama.com/

Anyone care to explain that second one to me?

I think in the second one he definitely has a taco on his head.  Everyone else has sombreros and Obama gets a taco?  Why do all the ladies look like hoochies(no offense to anyone hopefully)?  They are in bras and panties.  

Maybe this was an alternate cover to Candles and Panties that didn't make the cut.  They dropped El Caporal and Look at You from the list and decided it wasn't going to work.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Vadie Stark

you would of thought he would of seen the tacos and panties coming
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

pawpaw

HA!! Those are awesome! If I was really, REALLY rich, I'd be proud to have both of those in my personal art collection. That second one...hmmmm.

Well, somehow Obama being president has allowed the Mexican flag to fly over the white hosue. So maybe the message is that Obama's liberal imigration policy will allow for a flood of Mexicans into the country, but they won't have suitable undergarments when they arrive, so in his compassionate wisdom, he'll take some of the stimulus money tucked away under "emergency undergarment contingency fund" and provide the newcomers with new undies. They'll be so grateful that they'll throw a party and give him a taco hat, and he'll fly their flag for the day. I'm PRETTY sure that's the message the artist was trying to convey... ;D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ghosts_on_TV

The site is down, so now you can look at Ann Coulter with crazy spinning eyes.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Leontheslut

That first pic is racist! They have him sweating in a cotton field!

:D
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.