Your last meal and song:

Started by randallmc, May 11, 2009, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodjam2bn

You will soon be before a firing squad to pay for your heinous crimes. You are allowed to hear one last song of your choosing and of course your choice of last meal.

After a fresh Maine lobster with choice of dipping sauces, garlic buttered bread and an Amstel light, I will stand tall and proud before the firing squad to the sound of Tom Sawyer by Rush. My soul will move with the bass and drum riffs until the moment of the eternal.
Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Drunkre

it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

goodjam2bn

Well, shucks. This post is "a little bit of history repeating". I'll punish the firing squad with this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTUIHK7gHRE[/media]

QuoteBut the song would probably be Phish's Divided Sky

good choice.

goodjam2bn

QuoteThis one, play this one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2728595.stm

I knew you guys would pick some long songs, but dis is wedicuwous!

Angry Ewok

Fried chicken, deer steak, eggplant casserole, macaroni and cheese, honey dew and watermelon, a bottle of Yoohoo!, a glass of sweet tea, and a cup of hot coffee, black with sugar.

Song would have to be Beethoven's Violin Romance No. 2.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

red

Meal: Garden burger from O'Hanlons in Regina, SK., fries, mashed turnips, panang curried vegetables and tofu from Keo's in Saskatoon, SK, a toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich, slice of seedless watermelon, my Grandmother's peanut butter cake, slice of key lime pie, double-shot of espresso with a spoonful of brown sugar, mug of dark roast coffee, peppermint tea, pint of Guinness, glass of red wine, rye and ginger ale, glass of ice water, and a handful of almonds.

Song: Tom Waits' "Cold Cold Ground."  Or maybe "Come On Up to the House."

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteMeal: Garden burger from O'Hanlons in Regina, SK., fries, mashed turnips, panang curried vegetables and tofu from Keo's in Saskatoon, SK, a toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich, slice of seedless watermelon, my Grandmother's peanut butter cake, slice of key lime pie, double-shot of espresso with a spoonful of brown sugar, mug of dark roast coffee, peppermint tea, pint of Guinness, glass of red wine, rye and ginger ale, glass of ice water, and a handful of almonds.

Song: Tom Waits' "Cold Cold Ground."  Or maybe "Come On Up to the House."

That's quite a meal.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

searchinbig

Sing Me Back Home by Merle Haggard.

And a huge plate full of Magic Mushrooms.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Angry Ewok

QuoteSing Me Back Home by Merle Haggard.

Great answer, both of these.

Vadie Stark

Make it three. Only I feed my shrooms to the firing squad and make my escape with Merle ;)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

capt. scotty

Make it three. Only I feed my shrooms to the firing squad and make my escape with Merle ;)

;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

This could be an awesome movie.

Leontheslut

Last meal: Kobe Steak, mom's roast beef and potatos, Mac and Manco Pizza.

To Drink: Yuengling, a shot of chilled Grey Goose, and Scarlett Johansson's pee  

Song: Perfect Day - Lou Reed

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.