Main Menu

Profanity?

Started by johnconaway, May 01, 2003, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Yo, are we limited to no swearing now?  I guess that's good, cause Jillian's would not have liked all the cuss words strung together in my original post about how they SUCK.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Ehm, what? I haven't visited the board for about a week now, what happened?  ???
I'm ready when you are

Lieven

Go check out the the "the shows - Jillian's sucks" posts and you'll know.

Groeten.
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

I am really sorry y'all about the bad vibes.  REALLY sorry.

That show was supposed to be such a great time, and it was ruined by the greed and ignorance and indifference of others.  As you can tell, I was really pissed about that.

So, now that we're past that, let's go back to fun stuff and smiles all around!  ;D

Thanks for understanding.  Y'all are the world's best.

Oz

Hmm, it still looks weird. Someone got edited in `Jillian´s sucks`, is that it? Well, if curses were cut away, I would not agree with that. If John had a shitty experience, he´s allowed to go crazy about that. I´d see we only stop people from insulting each other, insulting people. Insulting organisations or places should be alright, I think...
I'm ready when you are

CC

nobody got edited...
only people editing themselves

Oz

I'm ready when you are

Oz

Sorry for talking bullshit, then.  :)
I'm ready when you are

hey, I edited myself.  The moment had passed and I felt the need to tone my comments down.  thanks for the concern, O and Riny!  

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

Vadie Stark

Like it.... like it alot it's free speech it doesn't hurt anyone. It feels good sometimes, like when you hit your thumb with a hammer. It's also fun  to teach other people's children some choice words, that's pretty cute. Not the F word but a few lesser profane words.. you can make them up they will sound stupid when you say them but in a cute kid voice it lights up a schoolroom or church. Also it's fun to write the words down and direct them at others makes most happy and it inspires them to write down words themselves directing them at you. Everyone wins. Sneezing, burping and coughing or pretending to cough burp or sneeze profane words is a real winner in crowds the louder the better
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

capt. scotty

QuoteIt's also fun  to teach other people's children some choice words, that's pretty cute.

Whenever my youngest sister was little, I taught her to say "abuse me" instead of "excuse me". It was pretty funny, especially when she said it in public
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

Quick someone post the sparkling wiggles youtube video!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

MarkW

QuoteQuick someone post the sparkling wiggles youtube video!

You are hilarious.

No, really.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Leontheslut

Dear science man, lighten up