Is this climbing up to the Moon?

Started by el_chode, Jul 21, 2009, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Just curious, anyone have any opinions on the space program, space travel, and manned space flight and exploration?

I'm for them

/this club is formed.
I'm surrounded by assholes

Love Dogg

QuoteJust curious, anyone have any opinions on the space program, space travel, and manned space flight and exploration?

I'm for them

/this club is formed.

I don't know much about Space at all, but I like Mitch Hedberg references! ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

I'm all for going to Mars, but I don't see any reason to waste money going back to the moon.  Been there done that.  We need to find a habitable planet so we have somewhere to go when boy bands finally take over all of the music industry.

And I prefer....

IS THIS "CLIMBING UP TO THE MOON?"
OR IS IT BAILING OUT TOO SOON?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

el_chode

sorry you're right i farked up the lyrics

it was pre coffee

BH

So what's the latest?   Is there a plan?  Are we going to go to Mars right after we get this whole "Health Care" thing figured out.  LOL
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

el_chode

QuoteSo what's the latest?   Is there a plan?  Are we going to go to Mars right after we get this whole "Health Care" thing figured out.  LOL

Sort of. If we can't afford to keep people alive on earth, how will we do it in space?