It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia..Live on Stage!

Started by bold99, Aug 06, 2009, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bold99

Prepare yourself for the sweetest, most epic, life-changing stage act you will ever see. In the vein of Batman and Wolverine, comes a play about the origin of one of the most influential superheros the world has ever known -- Dayman.

That's right, the story of Dayman, the fighter of the Nightman, will come to the House of Blues  on Sept. 15th, two days before the Season 5 premier episode,  and it will blow your mind.

So in actuality, the gang from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" will be making a six-city tour performing a live stage version of their fan-favorite episode "The Nightman Cometh," Live Nation said in a press release Wednesday.

The whole gang, Rob McElhenney (Mac), Charlie Day (Charlie), Glenn Howerton (Dennis), Kaitlin Olson (Sweet Dee) and Danny DeVito (Frank), will be there to perform the episode where Charlie writes a rock opera to woo his longtime obsession, The Waitress (Mary Elizabeth Ellis). Even guest star and Artemis Pebdani (Artemis) will show up.

Tickets for the momentous, and hilarious, show go on sale on Friday, Aug. 7, at 10 a.m.  

All audience members wearing Greenman costumes or dusters will be given a free high-five.

Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

capt. scotty

holy monkeyfucker that sounds sweet.

does anyone know the price for tix?

The only feasible show for me would is Philly though, so Im sure tickets will be impossible to get especially since I wont be around at 10am tomorrow
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bearass

Jbones72

tried to get tix for nyc show, but got shut out, :-/

hope the film it and put on this seasons dvd!

tidu

sold out SO fast. Would have loved to go to the Philly show. But it seems a bit much, $40 for a 20-30 min episode?

Penny Lane

i would have LOVED to have seen this too. maybe something cheap will pop up on craigslist....jbones i'll let you know if i see anything.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jbones72

Quotei would have LOVED to have seen this too. maybe something cheap will pop up on craigslist....jbones i'll let you know if i see anything.

cool, i guess you never know, maybe someone can't go at the last minute!

I can't wait for the new season, just watched all the promo videos on hulu.