ms. y's sticker free-for-all:  MACH II!

Started by ms_yvon, Jun 03, 2009, 03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

for any of you who missed the first go-'round, or if you'd just like another,  i've had a second round of "RAMPANT BADASSERY" stickers made.  
these are slightly different than the first round.  where the tag line on the first batch said, "YOW!  2008"  these are printed, "BOOGITY!  2009."   it's the little things.   ;)

here is the original post about the stickers from last summer (in the movie biz, this is called, "an origin story"    :) ):
before the waterfront show i ordered some stickers that i'd planned to pass out at the concert.

they say:  RAMPANT BADASSERY  on them.  they've finally arrived and they are pretty rad!  if you want one, just send me a self-addressed stamped envelope.  the sticker will fit in a letter sized envelope (the ones that are about 9 x 3 in.--i don't have a ruler on me. )

to get my address, PM me.

i've got 100 of these stickers and will pass them out after the upcoming shows (portland, seattle, los angeles)  until they are gone.  for the love of pete, please don't put the stickers on anything at the venues.

**THE STICKERS HAVE NO MMJ LOGOS OR TEXT ON THEM, AND ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE BAND AT ALL--this is strictly the descriptive line i'm giving this tour.  every tour, really, but let's not quibble.**    [smiley=beer.gif]

i kept a tally of where i gave out or mailed the stickers in this thread:
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1221009602

so, if you'd like a sticker, shoot me a pm and we'll get this party started!

MACH II, Y'ALL!  IT'S ON!

fun facts:  please don't offer to send any money.  the stickers are inexpensive and it's been a hoot to give them away.   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

searchinbig

:)  Thanks. I'm glad to see these again! Slappin' that baby on my car as soon as I get it.

Lettin' my freak flag fly.......................................
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

MarkW

I'd like to fly the Rampant Badassery flag in the UK, but I'm not sure how to get the postage to you.  I could mail you a few $$ I have left over from my last trip to the US...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ms. yvon

i have a special international technique! pm on the way!

btw...is this mark, as in "i was at the greek theater in los angles last summer" mark?
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

i've gotten a few envelopes from new places!

just want to give this thread a bump...*hip check*

for the record:  i'm still at work, but i'm listening to sam cooke and drinking a beer so it's just like home.   [smiley=beer.gif]

searchinbig

Quotei've gotten a few envelopes from new places!

just want to give this thread a bump...*hip check*

for the record:  i'm still at work, but i'm listening to sam cooke and drinking a beer so it's just like home.   [smiley=beer.gif]

At work drinking a beer??

Does this place have any openings? Relocation is being considered.  :)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

goodjam2bn

Boogity? That's the language I speak!  Thanks! 8-)
Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

ms. yvon

At work drinking a beer??

Does this place have any openings? Relocation is being considered.  :)
i could use an assistant.  someone to pick up the beer and make sure it's in the fridge.  :)

got another SASE in the mail last night!  stickers still in the "4-6 weeks for delivery" stage.  as soon as they arrive, i'll start putting them in the mail.  [smiley=beer.gif]

mjkoehler

I hopes mine made it to the wilds of LA.

ALady

I sent one in!  I hope it made it...and I hope I remembered to put a stamp on that SASE!  

(...I'm pretty sure I did...  ;D)

ms. yvon

"you're the Shat!"  you sure did!

i've got both your envelopes in pole position for when the stickers arrive!

ms. yvon

[size=24]IT'S ON!![/size]welcome to the weekend, everyone!!

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

mjkoehler

ms. yvon

ok!  first drop going in the mail monday am!

this time around i'm going to list cities.  i won't list who lives where, just where the envelopes are headed.  stickers coming to your town!

--Waterloo, Illinois!
--Greenwood Lake, New York!
--San Francisco, California!
--Chicago, Illinois!
--Stillwater, Oklahoma!

east coast, west coast and the mid-west!  more envelopes rolling out this week!

i'd LOVE to see pix of your stickers when you receive them!  even if you haven't figured out where to put it.  maybe you can just tape it to neighbor's cat and take a pic.   ;)

(for those keeping track, this is the same post i've got up in the music forum.)

searchinbig

[size=18]BOOGITY!![/size]

[smiley=dankk2.gif]  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ALady

vespachick

Don't mind the shmutz or dog slobber on the windows.... ;)

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked