Main Menu

I Officially

Started by the_sun_and_moon, Dec 19, 2008, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the sun and moon

Have a crush on Jim James  :)

buymycar

So, was it something specific that made it official?  If so, do tell.  I need pointers on how to get women to have a crush on me.

Being the lead singer of a band helps, for one, I would think.

tomEisenbraun

It must be the beard...

;)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

the sun and moon

QuoteSo, was it something specific that made it official?  If so, do tell.  I need pointers on how to get women to have a crush on me.

My friend, it is they way that he sings of course.  ;)

kydiddle

QuoteSo, was it something specific that made it official?  If so, do tell.  I need pointers on how to get women to have a crush on me.

It has nothing to do with being in a band. Jim lives and breathes music and anyone who has that kind of passion for something and sticks to it makes that person incredibly crush-worthy. At least that's what I like about him. Oh, and the fact that he seems incredibly comfortable in his skin. That's a hot trait for anyone. Male, female, other.  ;D
Cow temperature.

the sun and moon

I'd still crush on him if he worked at Subway. Seriously, he's got that vibe, sincerely.

bearass

Love Dogg

QuoteHave a crush on Jim James  :)

Who doesn't? :-?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Ghostess on TV

QuoteHave a crush on Jim James  :)

Who doesn't? :-?

Right?

archibaldleach

I have a crush on JJ too.  And it is the beard.  But also the aura of cuddliness and the impeccable taste in hats.

kydiddle

QuoteI'd still crush on him if he worked at Subway. Seriously, he's got that vibe, sincerely.

Yes. Vibe. Definitely the vibe.
Cow temperature.

st. john

am i the only one who thinks his berd feels like wirey pubic hair?

st. john

the sun and moon

Quoteam i the only one who thinks his berd feels like wirey pubic hair?

You know what his beard feels like? You're lucky.

hizzo

As do I. None of my friends understand. But they also don't understand My Morning Jacket. Sad thing.  :(
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

the sun and moon

QuoteAs do I. None of my friends understand. But they also don't understand My Morning Jacket. Sad thing.  :(

I get you, hizzo.

buymycar

So, what I'm getting from this thread is that I need

a beard
a passion for music
to be comfortable in my own skin
a way of singing like Jim James

and

to work at Subway.

I'll get right on it.

Ghostess on TV

I wish I sang like Jim James...  then again, that'd be pretty weird since I'm female and all....

st. john

gosh goshtess i so know what you mean.
when i last saw him i realized that i did not want to just hear him or be with him but to be him.  no matter the show he is the most blissed out person in the joint. so much so i bought a quitar and i'm a girl and i can't sing, i don't play  etc ...

so cool to be jim and so sweet that god goes home to mom when down. don't u just want to hug him.

the sun and moon

Quotegosh goshtess i so know what you mean.
when i last saw him i realized that i did not want to just hear him or be with him but to be him.  no matter the show he is the most blissed out person in the joint. so much so i bought a quitar and i'm a girl and i can't sing, i don't play  etc ...

so cool to be jim and so sweet that god goes home to mom when down. don't u just want to hug him.

I know, it's very sweet.

And, a quitar? I know that was a typo, but I like it  :) so I'm gonna start calling it that. A quitar.