Just to let you know...

Started by AlexanderD10, Feb 13, 2010, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

I may not post as regularly as I usually do for the next few months. I broke my arm again 2 days ago and i can't really type very well. I will be very grateful for any of your thoughts and prayers, thanks  :)

capt. scotty

Dude, its a broken arm, you werent diagnosed with cancer or something. Enjoy your worker's comp and watching a lot of movies.

Seriously though, hope the wing heals quick.  :)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AlwxanderD10

no ha but the bone came out of my skin, didn't feel very good. I may need surgery if it doesn't set right  :P

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AlwxanderD10

Being stoopid on a snowboard, apparently the snow had frozen and turned into ice so I was goin way faster than I expected.

ALady

Yow!  I hope you heal quickly and completely, man!  Hang in there.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

The DARK

Although that may be the coolest possible way to break an arm, hope the healing goes well!  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

Soulshine

*note to self...rethink your plans to snowboard*  :-/

So sorry brother. Take it easy and enjoy your rest. Sending you thoughts of health and wholeness.
Because we're all in this together...

dragonboy

Very sorry to hear that Alwx! Take care, rest up & get well soon  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Ouch!  Get well soon my man.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

Take care elusive feller'...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

AMightyCaporal

you are so going to be missed  :(
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side