Main Menu

Spam

Started by O, Jun 23, 2003, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

This has nothing to do with MMJ, in fact, it´s just pure spam, but in my spare time, when I´m not listening to music, reading poetry or trying to study, I play guitar, sing and write songs. I play a lot on the streets and perform in pubs and stuff. And now, finally, I´ve been able to put two songs on the internet and I want you guys to listen to it and tell me what you think. Here it is: http://stage.vitaminic.nl/jintro. Feel free to comment.
I'm ready when you are

FISH

Hey cool man,
sounds nice. It is indeed very intense.

Did you pick your name from the moondog jr. song "Jintro and the great luna"?  

Keep up the good work.

Oz

Yeah, Ifish, that´s the one. But hey, Riny, what do you think? You said you wanted to hear some stuff, right?
I'm ready when you are

CC

Quote from: O  right?/quote]

right! I'm on the road and beyond the coming weeks and not able to play empeethrees but I'll check it out for sure when I get back! play on...

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo mr. o

if you're hip to it, why don't you upload a few files to the ftp server, so that all the ftp users can be exposed to your music-I dig the track "watching you breathe", I bet others would like to hear it as well!

Let me know.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Hey, John, that'd be a true honor... It's just that I haven't a single clue on how to upload stuff to a ftp-server. So if you could gimme some clues, I'd be pleased!  :)
I'm ready when you are

nolanwatts

dl it man good stuff
you guys should check one of my favorite bands new site and new album talk about great songwriting!!

www.thejayhawks.net  

hipkink

Hey O - As a kick ass musician myself (and I MEAN kick ass), I really liked those songs! "Watching you breathe" is indeed fabulous! Your vocals are totally original - which is what i am always fascinated with. I'm still trying to find my own style. Anyway - Keep working on your craft. You have some real talent. And I should know. I'm kick-ass! :D  
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

peanut butter puddin surprise

hey O
if you've downloaded from me before, it works the same way from you...

I'll drop you an email...
John
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

AlwxanderD10

I'm pretty sure michael Jordan was in a spam commercial one time, it had something to do with a picnic and a backhoe. :(

mjkoehler

Man, I was hoping this was a thread for America's favorite potted meat that is 1.) disgusting in nature and 2.) surprising tasty in a pan fried sandwich, but alas it's not.