So How Do You....

Started by capt._headdy, Mar 03, 2009, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

I guess after reading what you wrote, you werent necessarily saying I was doing those things, just saying dont do them.

Im not upset with you, your 2 cents has been acknowledged  :)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

Ok. I didn't come here to ruffle feathers my sweet friend. Thank you! ;)
Because we're all in this together...

tomEisenbraun

Damn! I totally came in to watch a fight!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

QuoteDamn! I totally came in to watch a fight!

Sorry to disappoint

Maybe St John should poke his/her head out here in these parts again  ;D

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

If we had karma points on this board I would hand some out to Soulshine.  That was some thoughtful stuff.

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

dragonboy

Quote...get someone out of a relationship so you can start dating them and whatnot. Ive never been interested in someone who already has a BF enough to try to kill that relationship and get with me, so I have no idea how to pull this off.

Shes in my microbiology class with me, but it only meets once a week, which makes this even more difficult. She may or may not be living with him as well, which creates another possible challenge.

All Ive got so far is giving her my number after we and and couple other people from class go out for some drinks after the final and tell her to call me if she gets rid of her BF or just wants to get some drinks ever again.

Im screwed  :-/
There is an unspoken code between real men that you just don't go there. Seriously, how old are you?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

capt. scotty

Quote...get someone out of a relationship so you can start dating them and whatnot. Ive never been interested in someone who already has a BF enough to try to kill that relationship and get with me, so I have no idea how to pull this off.

Shes in my microbiology class with me, but it only meets once a week, which makes this even more difficult. She may or may not be living with him as well, which creates another possible challenge.

All Ive got so far is giving her my number after we and and couple other people from class go out for some drinks after the final and tell her to call me if she gets rid of her BF or just wants to get some drinks ever again.

There is an unspoken code between real men that you just don't go there. Seriously, how old are you?!!

if I knew or even met the guy, it would probably be another story.

as far as Im concerned, she can do what she wants and I dont see anything wrong with that. Would you want to be the guy whose with her now but in reality she doesnt feel the same way about you? or might commit adultery further down the road?

im 24.

sweatboard

Dude,

Just get a really big Boner take a pic of it on your i-phone and slip it to her in class....

Either it's going to work or it's not.
There's Still Time.........

capt. scotty

QuoteDude,

Just get a really big Boner take a pick of it on your i-phone and slip it to her in class....

Either it's going to work or it's not.

;D ;D

So with 6000 posts, why arent you around here more often?

Tracy would probably say its people like me is why  ::)

sweatboard

Mabey so, but people like you is why Tracy is going to be ahead of me in 2 months.  

We all win!  :)

Ghosts_on_TV

I agree. But people go there. I wish they didn't, but they do.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

sweatboard

and it usually starts with a boner pic on an i-phone; sorry I let that tiger loose.

capt. scotty

Quoteand it usually starts with a boner pic on an i-phone; sorry I let that tiger loose.

so do I seriously need to get an i-phone to do this??!??

shit  >:(

Leontheslut

Get her drunk...

take her home...

make her cum (better than with her bf can)

and she shall be yours.

It's the power of the orgasm.

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

QuoteGet her drunk...

take her home...

and she shall be yours.

and Im the guy who makes offensive posts  ::)

Jon T.

Just be honest with her.  

Tell her you have some stolen pictures of a naked coed on your computer and see if she is interested in you sharing them with her.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Jon

Soulshine

QuoteIf we had karma points on this board I would hand some out to Soulshine.  That was some thoughtful stuff.

Thanks ALady! That's mighty kind of ye!  ;)
Because we're all in this together...

Crispy

QuoteJust be honest with her.  

Tell her you have some stolen pictures of a naked coed on your computer and see if she is interested in you sharing them with her.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Jon

Snap!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

This thread is frickin' hilarious.  Anyways, do what I'd do.  Fuckin' armwrestle the BF.  You'll show him....yeah you'll show him.............[size=9]............[/size]..........

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Leontheslut

QuoteGet her drunk...

take her home...

and she shall be yours.

and Im the guy who makes offensive posts  ::)
It's only offensive if you treat it that way. Only do in America do we treat sexuality as a curse and not a gift.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.