Happy (belated) birthday, Hawkeye!

Started by ALady, Apr 19, 2010, 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

vespachick

;D ;D ;D
Ya, Hoppy Firbday!  If that pic doesn't make you smile I don't know what would!  Happy happy!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

QuoteEnjoy some rawk today   :)

i enjoy THAT rawk!! Nice pic!!

Happy belated, HAWK!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

.Walt

Happy Birthday!
[smiley=beer.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

Happy B-day Hawkeye!

Since Penn State football should suck this year, best wishes for Iowa!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

Ruckus

Happy B'day man!  We'll have to go disc golfing before next year's Illinois/Iowa national championship game! ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Hawkeye

Aww thanks guys!!!!!  Just saw this, and it brightened my day already.  You guys really are the best.  Can't wait to actually meet some of y'all in Columbus and/or Bonnarooooooo!

My birthday was good.  Went to the local humane society and walked some dogs.  Found one that I think my roommate is going to adopt.  Then went to the local tavern to watch the Bulls/Cavs playoffs game.  Then went home for a quick rest and back to the same tavern to eat/drink, then caught a band at the brewery, went home and had intentions to start a fire, but instead watched this Les Claypool DVD and the new White Stripes DVD on my new big screen (my birthday present to myself).  And got shitfaced on Makers Mark, Hopslam, Magic Hat, and Baerenjaeger.  All in all, a pretty good birthday!

Random morning revelation:  if you drink coffee and eat pineapple together, it tastes like bacon.  And you get heartburn.

Good day everyone!
We could.

dragonboy

Happy belated birthday Hawkeye  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.