WHO does Sticky look like?

Started by Johnny_Yac, May 14, 2010, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mjkoehler

Same vein as the Heady one? Of this could get reeeeeeal interesting.

mjkoehler

neverminds. Just saw the pics thread.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

david arquette?  haha, thanks yac, thanks so much.

mjkoehler

fuck David Arquette. He looks like one of my IT guys. I was about to ask you to take the parental locks of my work internet.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotefuck David Arquette. He looks like one of my IT guys. I was about to ask you to take the parental locks of my work internet.

I'm a spaz and everything but Davey boy is a lunatic.  He's tappin some fine ass though that's for sure. I'd bone courtney cox in a heartbeat.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

hey look I found a picture of yac from his college days:

Tracy 3000

he looks like a morph of these 2

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotehe looks like a morph of these 2

I've been waiting for you.  are you going to ball sac me like I ball sac'd you?  this should be interesting.  thanks again yac hahaha.  

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

that david arquette one stings every time.  I think it's his pink shirt.  haha tracy how do I even sort of look russell crow? haha, I mean I have a jew nose and everything but russell crow?  is it because he's an asshole?

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I can already tell this thread is going to have serious psychology consequences.  

johnnYYac

Quotehey look I found a picture of yac from his college days:

Fuck, they told me they'd burn the negatives when they got the money.

How about this?

dcdub

That's too good man. Hangin out at Toys R Us really makes one work up an appetite. The only problem is that I don't think Detroit ever sees blue skies
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

mjkoehler

How about this?

winner winner chicken dinner

johnnYYac

capt. scotty

I couldnt put my finger on it at first, but he's definitely Doug Benson's doppelganger
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI couldnt put my finger on it at first, but he's definitely Doug Benson's doppelganger

really? I don't see, I think I'm at least a little hotter than doug benson.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI couldnt put my finger on it at first, but he's definitely Doug Benson's doppelganger

this seems closer:

ALady

I think he looks a little like Ruckus, actually.   :-?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires