Informal Spitting Poll

Started by crispy, Jun 04, 2010, 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 3000

....Slightly off topic, but does anyone else get pissed off when women complain about leaving the seat up? I mean, Im being nice and lifting it in the first place so you dont sit on a piss-splattered seat, so why dont you just put the seat back down instead of bitching about it being left up?! This seems like a very easy and conflict free resolution to me.

you're single, right?

Trust me, you LEARN to put the seat down once you get married.... trust me     :)
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

mjkoehler

Tracy is the wise sage like one. Yes, when married, you learn to put that damn seat down.

Paulie- WTF?!?!?!?!? Umm no. Granted I do tend to fan that area with my boxers before putting them own to help evaporate whatever moisture is left after towling.

Jesus, you guys are making being a guy too fucking complicated. Sitting to pee? Blow drying your balls (blowing on balls should NOT be from an appliance), Taking shirts off to pinch a loaf. What.The.Hell?!?!? Whats next, manscaping your genetalia? Oh wait, ignore that, nevermind.  :-[

mjkoehler

Never respond to Ruckus on here. He's probably dropping a duece and surfing at the same time. That just seems wrong.

exactly..i will always picture Ruckus reading this forum doing THAT at the same time...

I seriously hope he's not responding to the Foodie thread from the commode.

Oh please, y'all act like it's a bad thing.  Good 'ole Tater can smoke and text on the pot w/o backsplash from you but Ruckus can't look at his phone?  
Oh we still love you man. Don't worry, a little scat between buds ain't nothing.

Crispy

So this thread has evolved from a lowly question of pee habits to discussion of male grooming behavior? Okay, that's cool, but I'm with Mike...pee sitting and hairdryer use like that seem to be flirting with stepping over the line of being a dude. Although I view the use of Gold Bond on the boys as more of a required maintenance practice than grooming...and manscaping? That just makes good sense, especially when it's hot, like it is now...

I guess I need to tally some answers for my spitting poll, but a few have yet to actually respond on that topic. I'd like to get some more female input, to see if they've witnessed such behavior.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

Never respond to Ruckus on here. He's probably dropping a duece and surfing at the same time. That just seems wrong.

exactly..i will always picture Ruckus reading this forum doing THAT at the same time...

I seriously hope he's not responding to the Foodie thread from the commode.

Oh please, y'all act like it's a bad thing.  Good 'ole Tater can smoke and text on the pot w/o backsplash from you but Ruckus can't look at his phone?  
Oh we still love you man. Don't worry, a little scat between buds ain't nothing.

I'm just playin'.  I better put that winky guy in there.  I'm deucing now.  Cheers
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Paulie_Walnuts

QuoteTracy is the wise sage like one. Yes, when married, you learn to put that damn seat down.

Paulie- WTF?!?!?!?!? Umm no. Granted I do tend to fan that area with my boxers before putting them own to help evaporate whatever moisture is left after towling.

Jesus, you guys are making being a guy too fucking complicated. Sitting to pee? Blow drying your balls (blowing on balls should NOT be from an appliance), Taking shirts off to pinch a loaf. What.The.Hell?!?!? Whats next, manscaping your genetalia? Oh wait, ignore that, nevermind.  :-[

So you fan the area with your boxers to evaporate the moisture? You're doing the job....but with inferior equipment! This is 2010 man! Technology is the way forward.

Try it the once.....you've got nothing to lose and a whole world of satisfaction to gain!  ;)
Paulie W

TheBigChicken

QuoteTracy is the wise sage like one. Yes, when married, you learn to put that damn seat down.

So you fan the area with your boxers to evaporate the moisture? You're doing the job....but with inferior equipment! This is 2010 man! Technology is the way forward.

Try it the once.....you've got nothing to lose and a whole world of satisfaction to gain!  ;)
I guess you need to keep the dryer a safe distance from "the boys" :-?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

The only time I sit down to pee is when I wake up in the middle of the night and I don't want to turn the light on. I get the feeling that pee-sitting isn't as taboo in the UK...P_dub volunteered that info pretty freely!  ;D

Nice that you brought this up BB. ;D  I hate that helpless feeling when you try to pee in the dark and you expect the sound of the stream hitting the ocean in an appropriate amount of time but instead:

1) the sound of contact arrives much sooner than expected, at which point you pray that you don't catch the rebound off the rim in the shin or

2) the sound of contact arrives much later than expected, at which point you are going to have to wash your feet in the bathtub.

3) if it is determined that you are off target, adjust accordingly and hope that your redirected stream is now in the bowl

If 3 doesnt work, I usually go for the lightswitch as a last resort so there arent puddles everywhere
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteSo this thread has evolved from a lowly question of pee habits to discussion of male grooming behavior? Okay, that's cool, but I'm with Mike...pee sitting and hairdryer use like that seem to be flirting with stepping over the line of being a dude. Although I view the use of Gold Bond on the boys as more of a required maintenance practice than grooming...and manscaping? That just makes good sense, especially when it's hot, like it is now...

I guess I need to tally some answers for my spitting poll, but a few have yet to actually respond on that topic. I'd like to get some more female input, to see if they've witnessed such behavior.

never been a fan of gold bond, or any kind of product like that.  balls occasionally stink/sweat, it's natural.  powdering your balls to me is about as girlie as sitting down to pee.  

I was looking for a scientific study or something on google but the most reasonable answer I could find was that males spit before we piss occasionally once the smell of pee reaches our noses as a cleansing method of sorts...  who knows.  

mjkoehler

I guess you need to keep the dryer a safe distance from "the boys" :-?
This is one reason I wouldn't use a blower on the boys, cept most have a "cool" setting. But then, the cold air hitting the water on the old todger may result in some shrinkage issues, especially in winter.

Yes Crisp, manscaping is a good thing. I mean we kind of expect the ladies to keep certain areas trimmed up so why shouldn't we. I'm sure they appreciate it.

.Walt

Wow, I have some catching up to do.

I never spit before I pee.
I always stand.
I often take the shirt off before a deuce. I think I do that because I don't like the shirt-under-chin move, and I feel I need to change my shirt if my chin loses grab. I usually take a shower after a deuce, so the shirt has to  go off sooner or later.
I used to do the blow dryer to the junk, and yes it works, because (like Paulie said) even if you do the manscaping, it never gets fully dry. Not a fan of swack or swalls. Told an old roomate about it, and he was a believer.
If there's a clock with moving hands in the bathroom I like to time my piss.
I also try to time the piss ending while the toilet is flushing  ;D

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Paulie_Walnuts

Not sure about manscaping. I think trimming the length all over is acceptable, but surely not not some form of pubic topiary!!? That's just wrong!

And complete removal is reserved for gays and guys with piercings isn't it?
Paulie W

mjkoehler

QuoteNot sure about manscaping. I think trimming the length all over is acceptable, but surely not not some form of pubic topiary!!? That's just wrong!

Correct. Just a little trimming here and there so its not like the Amazon.

Taterbug

GOD told me he put hair on our balls so they wouldn't  stick to our inner thighs to  avoid getting bat wings.    
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

capt. scotty

I often take the shirt off before a deuce. I think I do that because I don't like the shirt-under-chin move, and I feel I need to change my shirt if my chin loses grab.

What is this shirt chin move you speak of?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteNot sure about manscaping. I think trimming the length all over is acceptable, but surely not not some form of pubic topiary!!? That's just wrong!

Not sure about manscaping, says the guy who blow drys his balls  ::)

mjkoehler

I often take the shirt off before a deuce. I think I do that because I don't like the shirt-under-chin move, and I feel I need to change my shirt if my chin loses grab.

Pull your shirt up, pretend you are wiping, and think of how you have to hold the shirt up. Your chin of course.

capt. scotty

Pull your shirt up, pretend you are wiping, and think of how you have to hold the shirt up. Your chin of course.

why do you need to pull your shirt up in the first place? ive never had to pull my shirt up while wiping, but maybe I just never realized how excellent of a wiper I am

mjkoehler

why do you need to pull your shirt up in the first place? ive never had to pull my shirt up while wiping, but maybe I just never realized how excellent of a wiper I am
I'm talking buisness/work shirts. Ones long enough you have to tuck in. Shirts long enough they could potentially get in the way.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Not sure about manscaping, says the guy who blow drys his balls  ::)

trimming my pubes is necessary but sometimes I let them grow long so I can dread them out.  I like my balls to be as hairy and stinky as possible.  I've been thinking about growing out my pubes and braiding them.  maybe a cornrow type design.  I hate taint hair, well, it's not even taint hair it borders between taint and butthole hair.  right at the crease.  fuck that shit, what is the point of that little piece of patchwork?  I don't usually manscape but after reading this thread it's seriously tempting.