Keyboard Art

Started by ycartrob, Apr 26, 2007, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Why on earth would you do that? Did you expect people to go to the art thread & then write something like 'thanks for reminding us True, you are indeed very talented, you are indeed...art'?

My comment didn't relate to your talent, it related to your own high opinion of your talent & the fact that you acted like a pretentious dick in a thread that is clearly about having some fun & has very little do with artistic ability or real art.

I'll be a dick when someone acts like a dick to me, thats the way it is. Tracy was being a dick. I don't have a problem with you and I don't understand your need to get involved in this.
And by saying "I am art" I didn't mean that in a pretentious way, just wanted to put it in a way that signified how important art is to me.

Thats all I have to say and i'm not going to read this thread anymore. If anyone has anything to add then send me a message.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

BH

Can someone please change the name of this thread to "Keyboard Art and Argument Montage"

I call this one, LIMP

-------    (              )
  ^         (            )
   l           ~ l    l~
   l              l    l
  8"             l    l
   l              l    l
   l              l    l
  V              (   )
--------           '

:o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

eight inches, eh?  are you "above average" in the package department? har har  ;D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ycartrob

Why on earth would you do that? Did you expect people to go to the art thread & then write something like 'thanks for reminding us True, you are indeed very talented, you are indeed...art'?

My comment didn't relate to your talent, it related to your own high opinion of your talent & the fact that you acted like a pretentious dick in a thread that is clearly about having some fun & has very little do with artistic ability or real art.

I'll be a dick when someone acts like a dick to me, thats the way it is. Tracy was being a dick. I don't have a problem with you and I don't understand your need to get involved in this.
And by saying "I am art" I didn't mean that in a pretentious way, just wanted to put it in a way that signified how important art is to me.

Thats all I have to say and i'm not going to read this thread anymore. If anyone has anything to add then send me a message.

I was being a dick? good grief. At some point in your life, you're going to have to get over yourself and stop taking shit so seriously. It's a thread about KEYBOARD ART and I am sure it was initially about making fun of MY inability to make KEYBOARD ART. You somehow turned this fun lovin' thread into some fucking test of morality, superiority, ethics, art appreciation, asthetics, and the end-all-end-all match of wills! It's a death match to the end about KEYBOARD ART!!!

[size=72]IT'S[/size]

[size=72]A[/size]

[size=72]THREAD[/size]

[size=72]ABOUT[/size]

[size=72]KEYBOARD [/size]

[size=72]ART,[/size]

[size=72]ART![/size]

holey moley, what the fuck do you people do when your faced with a real crisis?

aMD

Calm down, Tracy.  This is just a thread about keyboard art.  I'd hate to see what you do when faced with a real crisis!

sweatboard

I think this is my favorite thread ever, it's got it all (humor, creativity, arguing, penis and butt pictures), this is what the internet is all about friends.  Let's all give each other high fives on this one.  Top Notch I tell ya.  If John quotes Dylan's last post and says something condesending.....I'm going to nominate this for best internet thread of the century.
There's Still Time.........

aMD

QuoteIf John quotes Dylan's last post and says something condesending.....I'm going to nominate this for best internet thread of the century.

Brilliant!  I'm laughing my ass off.

This is how the internet, folks.   ;D

CC

it isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out
it's the pebble in your shoe

ycartrob

now, where was I?    Oh yeah, hhhrrmmpphhhh

Constipated Bear

^     ^     -------------------
                                        O     O                            |
                                            ..                               | } } } } }
                                        _ _ _ _                          |
                                         V  V  V

|              |
                                                      |              |
                                                     __           __

dragonboy

QuoteConstipated Bear
I think I need to raise my game  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

the name's Art; Keyboard Art

ycartrob

Quoteeight inches, eh?  are you "above average" in the package department? har har  ;D

I think the 8 includes about 2 1/2 inches of sack. Do the math.

ratsprayer

QuoteI think this is my favorite thread ever, it's got it all (humor, creativity, arguing, penis and butt pictures), this is what the internet is all about friends.  Let's all give each other high fives on this one.  Top Notch I tell ya.  If John quotes Dylan's last post and says something condesending.....I'm going to nominate this for best internet thread of the century.

brilliant!  that's a masterpiece of keyboard art, in a different way.  

The DARK

[size=24]Life, The Universe, and Everything[/size]

[size=18]...As Seen Through the Eyes of a Computer[/size]

Post Hoc, Ergo, Propter Hoc

War

/

Politics

"..."

Love

=

Death

In another time, in another place, in another face

The DARK

Pencil

Dead Fish on a Plate      
   _________
 /                       \
|  ><-(-(-(-(-(-º>  l
 \__________/

corey

QuoteI'm going to nominate this for best internet thread of the century.

My pap would definitely vote for this as being the best thread ever.

ycartrob

QuotePencil

Dead Fish on a Plate      
   _________
|  ><-(-(-(-(-(-º>  l
 \__________/

Now, now!! we're gettin' somewhere!

BH

Droned and Stunk

wwwwwwww
                wwwwwwwww
                wwwwwwwww
                 wwwwwwww
                   wwwwww
                        iiiiiiiii
                          iii
                          n
                          n
                          n
                   eeeeeeee
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

QuotePencil

Dead Fish on a Plate      
   _________
|  ><-(-(-(-(-(-º>  l
 \__________/

Did you do those yourself?!! Those look to me like the work of a true artist!
I seriously need to raise my game...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

QuotePencil

Dead Fish on a Plate      
   _________
 /                        \
|  ><-(-(-(-(-(-º>  l
 \__________/

Did you do those yourself?!! Those look to me like the work of a true artist!
I seriously need to raise my game...

Pencil was a slight change from a crayon one I found... but dead fish is an original.