4. swamp balls
5. old balls
6. cockin balls
7. your balls (in my face)
8. hairy balls (sticky)
9. level balls
10. unlevel balls
11. enormo elephantitis balls
12. bb pellet embedded silicon how to learn to check yourself for testicular cancer health class balls
13. swaggy balls (when it's hot n' saggy)
14. no balls
15. Bull's balls
16. Chocolate Salty Balls (I actually might like those...)
17. SCHWEDDY BALLS
18. Saggy Silver Bull Balls

19. Uniball (credit goes to Hawkeye)
20. Undescended balls
21. Bat wing balls
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

jones

QuoteDid whats his name get at you?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzMx8fGc0w0[/media]
I was waiting for that one.  Deeeeezzzz nuuuuuttzzz......

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Taterbug

can't forget about the ballChinnian.

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

johnnYYac

Let's not forget.

No, no.  Not that.

Still not quite right.

That's close enough!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Quote1. saggy balls
2. cold water balls (shrinkage)
3. blue balls
4. swamp balls
5. old balls
6. your balls (in my face)

youre doing it wrong

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

woodnymph

Oh my god I blinked and missed the full evolution of the ball-type compilation. I like to think I may've had somewhat a hand in the balls. I mean re-direction of thread purpose, toward said balls.

May I add Balls-to-the Walls?

Used In A Sentence: Reply #72 is "balls-to-the-walls" with quotation boxes.

You guys are awesome [size=18]<3<3<3[/size]
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

capt. scotty

This thread gets 3 out of 4 saggy balls says woodnymph!

....kind of ironic this thread was started by mymorningwood as well.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

woodnymph

QuoteThis thread gets 3 out of 4 saggy balls says the woodnymph!

Hahahaha 3 out of 4.... wouldn't that be like a uniball and some variation of two? (be they saggy, swaggy, schweddy, etc...) Don't make me try to forum-ulate a uniball on here!! (aka of course I'm going to try to now!)

<o

There you have it

[size=18]<3<o[/size]

3 out of 4, only cause the title still says "hate" and "MMJ" in one breath

Oh my god, my morning wood DID start it. Well it's on now.... this was just the direction things were SUPPOSED to go

Oh and shouldn't that prehistoric -escuse me- ancient dildo be somehow intertwined while we're all so vigilantly at it? "Ancient Balls" added to the list? I know we covered 'old,' but the ancient dildo is beyond just 'old'  Just a thought
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

Ruckus

QuoteAm I the only one who sees

<3

as balls?

If so, what does that say about me?

Its supposed to represent a heart, yes?

Maybe saggy balls...

are there any other kind?

cold water balls.  

"are there any other kind" your funny PL ;D

But in all seriousness...

[size=24]This thread has been highjacked[/size]; with the new subject being What I hate about balls. Lets start a list of types...

1. saggy balls
2. cold water balls (shrinkage)
3. blue balls
4. swamp balls
5. ?

BigSky, I award you a full [size=12]<3<3<3<3[/size] for executing the single greatest thread counter maneuver I've ever witnessed.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

jones

This thread made a lot more sense in "The Music" category.  I just can't understand why it was moved.

Crispy

Well, this is disappointing.

Balls.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Penny Lane

I hate everything about balls.

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

RickyStice

Balls are a necessary component of our existence.  Respect.

Ruckus

So I was thinking:

They don't release the live shows they play.  Everyone knows how great they are live, so why aren't the live shows recorded and released to the public??????

Instead, all we get is a few live shows available for dl and A LOT of shitty recordings from the fans on archive.org.   I mean, Come On.

PLEASE, please, please record and release the 5 day/album run in NYC!  I cant afford to go but i want to hear it so bad..

jones

QuoteSo I was thinking:

They don't release the live shows they play.  Everyone knows how great they are live, so why aren't the live shows recorded and released to the public??????

Instead, all we get is a few live shows available for dl and A LOT of shitty recordings from the fans on archive.org.   I mean, Come On.

PLEASE, please, please record and release the 5 day/album run in NYC!  I cant afford to go but i want to hear it so bad..
Ruckus, if you're out there, you need to know that someone has hacked your forum account, but I haven't figured out who yet.  They are posing as you and posting thier opionins.  They must be stopped.

This is getting wierd.

Ruckus

QuoteSo I was thinking:

Ruckus, if you're out there, you need to know that someone has hacked your forum account, but I haven't figured out who yet.  They are posing as you and posting thier opionins.  They must be stopped.

This is getting wierd.

I don't get it.  

This is getting weird :-?

Tracy 3000

OK, let me get us back on topic,

What I hate about butts:

1. Monkey butt
2. Biffle butt
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."