who runs the steamengine blogspot?

Started by ericwindmill, Aug 10, 2010, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Jason posts here as twofingers.  You can also email him through The Steam Engine.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

i was just wondering who it was so i could tell them how great of a website it is. i knew he posted on here i just wasnt sure who exactly it was

BigBossMan

agreed...i've downloaded so much shit linked from there.  lots of great stuff and info
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody

SaraBananaBear

Yup, yup, it's such an amazing blog, great work there Mr. Jason!  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

twofingers

Wow, thanks a lot guys! I can't take total credit, I've gotten so much great stuff from the folks on this forum, I just post it. Thanks again though, it really means a lot to me!
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

SaraBananaBear

Also, if TSE should ever get Flattr (http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1280685130) I'll sign up for it as well and Flattr like crazy!  ;)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

twofingers

QuoteA fellow Illinoisian, yes?  ;)

Yep, out in Sycamore right now (I work at NIU) but making my way to Chicago in the next few months. How about you?

Soulshine

QuoteA fellow Illinoisian, yes?  ;)

Yep, out in Sycamore right now (I work at NIU) but making my way to Chicago in the next few months. How about you?

Born in the suburbs
Raised in a small farm town outside of Peoria
School at SIU (Carbondale)
Left Champaign-Urbana for Boulder
Because we're all in this together...

DiscoStu65

in the most hetero way possible, i'd like to kiss you on the mouth for your efforts with this blog.  it's one of my favorites for damn sure.  
My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

Penny Lane

Quotein the most hetero way possible, i'd like to kiss you on the mouth for your efforts with this blog.  it's one of my favorites for damn sure.  

LOL Stu...how is your new job?

PS twofingers--awesome job. much appreciated.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

twofingers

Quotein the most hetero way possible, i'd like to kiss you on the mouth for your efforts with this blog.  it's one of my favorites for damn sure.  

DiscoStu, thanks? Kidding! Seriously though, thanks, that means a lot to me, haha.

Thanks Penny! Looking forward to meeting you in NYC.

DiscoStu65

I don't start til 9/7.  Can't come soon enough (that's what she said).  
My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

e_wind

Quote Can't come soon enough (that's what she said).  

HEYO!

Jason - Can you re-upload the Eddie Vedder ITW demos? edit: and the live Band of Horses from Ashville in '09?

twofingers

Quote Can't come soon enough (that's what she said).  

HEYO!

Jason - Can you re-upload the Eddie Vedder ITW demos? edit: and the live Band of Horses from Ashville in '09?

Here ya go!

http://thesteamengine.blogspot.com/2009/01/band-of-horses-orange-peel-asheville-nc.html

http://thesteamengine.blogspot.com/2008/03/eddie-vedder.html