The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kydiddle

QuoteI did indeed say T Bag, although there's nothing really too funny about his raping and murdering character.

In all seriousness what he does is not funny, but the name...

Pffffttbbb...T Bag.
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

QuoteHow is Fringe?  I never saw an episode.

I have a few saved on my PVR (personal video recorder), but so far the show is good. It hasn't hit its stride just yet, but it seems to be getting more and more interesting.

Does Fringe have a crazy-ass Ben Linus?

Nope. How could any show duplicate his evil genius, although T-Bag from Prison Break and Dr. Gaius Baltar or Six from Battlestar Galactica come close in the "so evil they're great" department.

You're right. He's so evil that he's great. I've never been so fascinated by a character.

Except for maybe this guy:

Cow temperature.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteHow is Fringe?  I never saw an episode.

I have a few saved on my PVR (personal video recorder), but so far the show is good. It hasn't hit its stride just yet, but it seems to be getting more and more interesting.

Does Fringe have a crazy-ass Ben Linus?

Nope. How could any show duplicate his evil genius, although T-Bag from Prison Break and Dr. Gaius Baltar or Six from Battlestar Galactica come close in the "so evil they're great" department.

You're right. He's so evil that he's great. I've never been so fascinated by a character.

Except for maybe this guy:

I always wondered what Bull did when he wasn't working. I don't think I want to know.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

kydiddle

This is the official Lost cast photo for Season 5:

Here is the article. It talks about the two people missing from the picture.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/12/09/check-out-the-new-cast-photo-for-lost/

Cow temperature.

mjkoehler

Great fucking oogly moogly, is there anyone better then Ben in the history of TV. I don't think many if any! Wife and I are watching Season 4 again getting ready for 5 to start up.

Ghostess on TV

I just watched season 4 in about a day and a half (including both bonus discs).. It's so short.. January 21st will be the next thing I'll be counting down to after the New Years show.

ChronicHunger

The 21st... MINDS WILL BE BLOWN

mjkoehler

Season 4 seemed to have more shirtless dudes and umm down the shirt cleavage on the ladies. Just sayin......

kydiddle

QuoteGreat fucking oogly moogly, is there anyone better then Ben in the history of TV. I don't think many if any! Wife and I are watching Season 4 again getting ready for 5 to start up.

Agreed. The way his character evolved...whew! And I still don't know if I love him or hate him!!
Cow temperature.

mjkoehler

40 minutes in the Central Time zone folks. 40 minutes

el_chode

I'm still in class...
I'm surrounded by assholes

Ghosts_on_TV

I loved it. I'm glad the words Quantum Physics finally have been said on there, I've been saying that's what it was all about for a while. I dig the Everything happening all of the time deal...Reminds me of Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen.

Jbones72

Tonight was great, don't want to say anything more and risk spoiling anything!

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteTonight was great, don't want to say anything more and risk spoiling anything!

I may have done that...

Jbones72

I don't think Quantum Physics gives that much away! I almost typed worse!

mjkoehler

That was fantastic. Nice return on some old faces to. With everything that is happening on the Island, maybe we will finally learn about the 4 toed statue we say a couple seasons ago?

mjkoehler

Ok. I have "hidden" my rambling. Please highlight to read. DO NOT QUOTE as it will make the text visiable for those that have not seen, but I can't hold this one in.

highlight between the quotes.

"Follow me here. It might be the residual Guinness talking....

So we learned there was a wall surrounding the wheel of time room that was containing it's "power". I'm guessing they found a way to break through and did and THAT is the incident they keep mentioning in the training videos. The hatch was set up so they could safely release that power every 108 minutes, hence the heavy walls around the hatch and the strong magnetic nature of the place. That incident may also be why woman cannot carry to term any longer on the island if they became pregnant on the island. We see the Training video doctor's baby so I'm guessing he was born on the island. When Desmond blew the hatch up, that seriously messed with the time thing which explains why there were off by 108 minutes when Daniel did his little test with the boat last season.

I'm guessing Daniel is the reason why for all of this since he was on the island prior to the breaking through. Maybe he is bouncing through time trying to correct his mistake from the past? I'm guessing the cute little redhead was also an Island resident at some point in her life also.

Also, the compass that Richard gave Locke was seen before. When he came and tested Locke as a little kid, the compass was one of the items he laid out.
"

kydiddle

I freaking love THIS SHOW!!!!

Hurley threw a hot pocket at Ben!

Do any of you guys think the writers will be able to pull off more signature 'wow' moments in the remaining episodes of the show or do you think it will be all about wrapping up the plot?
Cow temperature.

ChronicHunger

miles father is definetly the dharma guy that was in the videos online, finally they get him in an actual episode! MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN
cant wait till next wednesday

mjkoehler

QuoteI freaking love THIS SHOW!!!!

Hurley threw a hot pocket at Ben!

Do any of you guys think the writers will be able to pull off more signature 'wow' moments in the remaining episodes of the show or do you think it will be all about wrapping up the plot?
I was cracking up when the hot pocket was thrown, even more so since they are Nestle owned and I work for Nestle.

Sadly, no matter what they do for an end, I do not think they will be able to give us that kind of a moment. At least not one that is going to please everyone. As long as it's not fucking aliens at the end or a snow globe or some stupid shit like that. I know they said it's not going to be, but they could be messing with us. Hell the last four years they've been messing with us.