The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbones72

QuoteAlso, and I'm trying to be as vague as possible here, the girl with the gun was someones mom. Could the other moment be the father of that someone? hmmmmmmm

Maybe she's Farday's mom? or did they say that you can't interact with past family, friends when they go back in time?
Anyhow another great episode! I do hope the statue answer comes up soon. I have a theory about it, but like almost everything I've thought about this show since episode 1 it's probably wrong!

ChronicHunger

the gun girl i think is fairadays mom and whitmores his dad?!?!?!lol
but crazy episode cant wait for next week

the_wizzard

That girl has to be revealed as someone's mom, but whose?
Penny's Mum

kydiddle

QuoteI thoguht the episode was "meh" only because it's definitely something setting up something else. I have high hopes for Desmond episodes.

At least we know now that Widmore is an Other, so this rivalry between him and Ben is most definitely related to Ben's decimation of all the Others on the Island.

That girl has to be revealed as someone's mom, but whose? It can't be Ben's mom only because he would have to have been conceived off the island, right?

God I hate charlotte. I'm annoyed that ANOTHER love line was introduced. It kept my beyonce happy though.

Right on! I can't stand her facial expressions and if Faraday wasn't such an interesting character I would be tired of him, too. The urgent-whispering has got to stop.

I think the gun-toting chick is Faraday's mom, not sure if Widmore is the dad. But then again I am 99% wrong on all of my Lost predictions.

My favorite Sawyer line was, 'I hate to break up the I'm an Other, you're an Other reunion...'
Cow temperature.

el_chode

QuoteI thoguht the episode was "meh" only because it's definitely something setting up something else. I have high hopes for Desmond episodes.

At least we know now that Widmore is an Other, so this rivalry between him and Ben is most definitely related to Ben's decimation of all the Others on the Island.

That girl has to be revealed as someone's mom, but whose? It can't be Ben's mom only because he would have to have been conceived off the island, right?

God I hate charlotte. I'm annoyed that ANOTHER love line was introduced. It kept my beyonce happy though.

Right on! I can't stand her facial expressions and if Faraday wasn't such an interesting character I would be tired of him, too. The urgent-whispering has got to stop.

I think the gun-toting chick is Faraday's mom, not sure if Widmore is the dad. But then again I am 99% wrong on all of my Lost predictions.

My favorite Sawyer line was, 'I hate to break up the I'm an Other, you're an Other reunion...'

Despite that, we still need to know why the hell a clairvoyant, a physicist, and an anthropologist would be necessary on a mission containing mercenaries sent to get Ben Linus
I'm surrounded by assholes

the_wizzard

So what does everyone think about the whispers now that they are openly discussing time travel?  I hope this is a mystery that they address this season.....

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteSo what does everyone think about the whispers now that they are openly discussing time travel?  I hope this is a mystery that they address this season.....

I have a feeling that will be discussed next season.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

mjkoehler

Come on Wiz, we have too many mysteries solved/questions answered this season. That will just leave Jack and Sawyer running around shirtless with nothing to do. Oh wait, my wife likes that idear.  :-/

the_wizzard

QuoteCome on Wiz, we have too many mysteries solved/questions answered this season. That will just leave Jack and Sawyer running around shirtless with nothing to do. Oh wait, my wife likes that idear.  :-/

Hey!  A girl can dream, right?
We haven't even heard the whispers in awhile (or seen smokey for that matter).  They have to at least tease us with some info, right?  On the lost forum sites there are links to whispers' transcripts (deciphered by fans of course).  What they have pulled out by tweaking the audio is some crazy stuff.  I personally think (hope?) that we will see the losties encountering themselves in the past at some point....and that cross-over in time is my explanation for the whispers.  But i want to know if I am right  ;) ;D :o ::)

Plus...I am curious as to what you all think about the whispers.  My husband dropped out awhile ago and I am still catching him up on the madness that is this season.  So I have no one at home to discuss this with.  Someone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

mjkoehler

Maybe they are the voices of everyone else from the different times? Somehow Smokie is tied to that?

the_wizzard

QuoteCome on Wiz, we have too many mysteries solved/questions answered this season. :-/

Thanks MjK!  That was what I was referring to above (telling us more about the whispers).  Not Sawyer and Jack  ;)  (not my type)

mjkoehler

QuoteCome on Wiz, we have too many mysteries solved/questions answered this season. :-/

Thanks MjK!  That was what I was referring to above (telling us more about the whispers).  Not Sawyer and Jack  ;)  (not my type)
That's my theory (and yours) and I'm sticking to it until we hear different. Not your type eh? Of course my wife perks up with shirtless Sayid comes on too....and Boone. She knew she was into pretty boys. How the heck does that explain me?  :-? HA  :D

mjkoehler

jeez o freakin pete, mind fuckage ensuing

the_wizzard

Quotejeez o freakin pete, mind fuckage ensuing
shhhhh....I am on the west coast  ;)

oh, and Boone = Swoon

the_wizzard

Quotejeez o freakin pete, mind fuckage ensuing
Yes!  Amazing! :D

kydiddle

This show is fantastic. When Sawyer saw Kate in the jungle after the one 'jump'. Excellent. And Sayid is still kicking ass! I LOVE HIM!

Cow temperature.

Ghosts_on_TV

Tonight! Wonder whats going to go down?

mjkoehler

Crazy shit's goin down...as always. Cannot wait as I've been looking forward to this all day.

mjkoehler

Ghosts_on_TV