The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Yes, I thought something along those lines as well.  When they flashed back to when Ben was a kid, they showed the guy in the woods that he befriended.  I don't know his name.

This guy:

And he looked exactly the same.

Ben came to the island as a living person and he does not heal, and he obviously ages.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

corey

Did not heal YET. You gotta admit that he's pretty damn mobile for a guy that just had a tumor cut out of his back within the last week or so.

mjkoehler

Creators have said that they are not dead, pergortory, hell, or some other place like that. They could be f'n with us and they are really good at that.

I still stick with my theory it's where the Garden of Eden and/or Atlantis is.

jeffro79

I just had a thought today. Wonder why the "Others" dont have a big interest in Rose like they do Locke? Her terminal cancer apparently healed, so that would suggest she has a special connection with the island like Locke and she also knew that Bernard wasnt dead. It also appears she is in no hurry to get off the island like Locke. The more I think about this damn show the more questions  I have!
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

mjkoehler

QuoteI just had a thought today. Wonder why the "Others" dont have a big interest in Rose like they do Locke? Her terminal cancer apparently healed, so that would suggest she has a special connection with the island like Locke and she also knew that Bernard wasnt dead. It also appears she is in no hurry to get off the island like Locke. The more I think about this damn show the more questions  I have!

Shit...Great point. I've yet to see anyone make mention of that. Unless the whole "you can walk, and cannot" speech by Ben was all smkoe and mirrors.

See, they are really good at fucking with us.

cmccubbin@work

any thoughts on what's going to happen in the finale?

i've heard the surprise in the show is supposed to blow us away!!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

cmccubbin@work

so i just read that there will be a death on the season finale!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

peanut butter puddin surprise

I gave up on Lost.  It appeared to me that the writers were fumbling in the dark going "oh shit, we've got a hit, now what?" and that's just not good.  The first season could have had a two hour ending that sewed it all up, and it would have been Twin Peaks good.  Now, it's just a shell of its former self (IMHO)...the flashbacks used to be insightful glimpses into the characters, now they're just boring.  And, I could care less about "the others" at this point and the whole "we're on another island!" subplot.  Yawn.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

cmccubbin@work

gonna be a great episode tonight...the last 5 min. are supposed to blow our minds!

red

cmccubbin@work

QuoteI can't wait!!!  

i second that!!!

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah, it's gonna be awesome.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

Word is "the last 5 minutes will change everything".   :-?

Ghosts_on_TV

I'll be the first to let out the collective 'What the Fuck?", for the whole board. Will next season even be on the island?

Ghosts_on_TV

jeffro79

I'll second that what the fuck, Ghosts. I'm pretty much speechless, but it appears Jack's dad isnt dead(this deserves its own what the fuck).
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

sweatboard

So, it looks like at least half of next season will be off the island but they'll have two seasons left to find their way back.......and provide a happy ending for the series.  That was insane.  

I'm guessing it was Ben's funeral he went to, and Kate and Sawyer got together off the island?
There's Still Time.........

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI'll second that what the fuck, Ghosts. I'm pretty much speechless, but it appears Jack's dad isnt dead(this deserves its own what the fuck).

I was thinking that as well. I wonder who the "he" Kate was talking about is? And why Jack wants to go back so bad? I guess we wont know anything until at least Jan/Feb.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteSo, it looks like at least half of next season will be off the island but they'll have two seasons left to find their way back.......and provide a happy ending for the series.  That was insane.  

I'm guessing it was Ben's funeral he went to, and Kate and Sawyer got together off the island?

I don't think it is Sawyer she is with. Just because she said "He". Who the fuck knows. I love this show.

sweatboard

Could have been Locke's funeral I guess.  I'm guessing the "he" Kate refered to was Sawyer.  I imagine Kate stayed with Sawyer but had an affair with Jack, so Sawyer doesn't want them anywhere near each other.
There's Still Time.........