Happy (belated) Birthday, 8bobbyb!!!

Started by Johnny_Yac, Sep 09, 2010, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Sorry, I've been away from the forum more than usual and neglected to note the anniverary of Bob's birth!

Happy Birthday, my man.  It was great meeting you and your lovely wife, Trish, in Essex Jct. for a great show!  Looks like you two have been racking up some serious Jacket points!  Bob's a great guy and I hope everyone has the pleasure of his company at upcoming shows!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

Awwww., thanks Johnny!!!    I meant to tell you I brought those two prints from NFF with me to the Philly show to decorate our hotel room for the pre-party get together in our room.  Thanks for those!
We both have the stickers on our cars!  perfection!
Thanks, and hope to see you soon!
.....Back at the Model Home

Penny Lane

QuoteAwwww., thanks Johnny!!!    I meant to tell you I brought those two prints from NFF with me to the Philly show to decorate our hotel room for the pre-party get together in our room.  Thanks for those!
We both have the stickers on our cars!  perfection!
Thanks, and hope to see you soon!

Bob is one of my new heroes. The way he chased down that tourbus..I'll never forget it. Can't wait to hang w/you two again.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Happy birthday, Bob!

One of the greats.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ericm

Here's to ya Bob. Happy Birthday and many more.

I couldn't agree more agree with Johnny's comments, and look forward to seeing you at T5. 8-)

Enjoy your day!
"Where's Jim going?"

8bobbyb

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.......It is so great to enjoy this band with so many great people....looking forward to spending time with all of you at T5.........as my man Jim says "it's great to be alive!".......
Bob