Teeshirt Ordering Thread

Started by el_chode, Jul 15, 2010, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Alright, I'm reprising the thread here because a lot more people have showed interest than I've heard from, and the time is here to push on with the ordering of the teeshirts.

This is the shirt:

If you would like to order one, please email me at songofthedeaf at geemail with the words "teeshirt" in the subject line so I can be sure not to miss it. Include how many and what size(s) you want.

We're running them at cost, which is going to be approximately $12 + cost to mail it. The shirts will be thin, soft, and approximately the same color you see there, on American Apparel fabric. They will shrink approximately one size once washed.

This is not licensed by the band or anything, I do not mean to represent it in that fashion or infringe on any of the band's, or Patrick's rights. We're not making any money, we don't want to, and the person printing them is a huge fan and member of this board as well.

The original thread:

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1276556048
I'm surrounded by assholes

capt. scotty

I liked the other shirt more, but if you definitely are going to use this design, any chance you could do it in charcoal instead of blue?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

QuoteI liked the other shirt more, but if you definitely are going to use this design, any chance you could do it in charcoal instead of blue?

I only chose this one because it seemed to have the most interest from everyone generally. I'm actually partial to the other saying, but in this font.

Color doesn't matter really...yet...since they're not printed. My whole goal is to get whatever the most people want, I have no preference.

So how about when you send me your email, tell me what color you want:

Charcoal
Army Brown
Dark Blue
Red
Green

el_chode

Alright, latest update:

I've heard from about 4 of you. That's a very low number, especially based on all the interest in the initial thread.

If we want to keep the shirts at $12/per, we need to hit somewhere near 36 shirts. Here's the breakdown:

12-35 pieces (11 x 11 max imprint) - $18 ea
or
12-35 pieces (13 x 16 max imprint) - $20 ea

36 pieces (11 x 11 max imprint) - $12.00 ea
or
36 pieces (13 x 16 max imprint) - $14.00 ea

In the mean time, I just set up a new pay pal account since I recently switched banks, so once we have pricing confirmed, you can pay pal me, and if you want your shirt mailed to you, I will keep the money in the pay pal account until you confirm receipt of the shirt.

el_chode

So far I have the following people who have placed orders. Let me know if I missed your name:

BH
Ruckus
Vespa
AMD
Joey Rogo
Crispy

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

el_chode

Quotedamn, come on peeps!

It's not as bleak. Honest Man is going to take one, adding to the total tally, and I'm taking 2, and we're getting one made for Pat so that's another 4. We're at a total of 12. If we can double that, I'll probably just pick up the slack since I feel like some people will become aware of this later and want in.

johnnYYac

Quotedamn, come on peeps!

It's not as bleak. Honest Man is going to take one, adding to the total tally, and I'm taking 2, and we're getting one made for Pat so that's another 4. We're at a total of 12. If we can double that, I'll probably just pick up the slack since I feel like some people will become aware of this later and want in.

Count me in!  I've yet to wrap my brain around this, but I'll email you soon.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

el_chode

Total at 14 now.

I'll give it another week. I haven't even heard from some of our more vocal board members, and I'm sure at least a few of them might be interested

el_chode

I want to place the orders next week, so I'm going to cut off orders on Monday 8/9/10. HAHAHAHAHA Get it?

Ruckus

QuoteI want to place the orders next week, so I'm going to cut off orders on Monday 8/9/10. HAHAHAHAHA Get it?
How many are you up to?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

el_chode

Without having any info infront of me, including myself, my fiancée, and one for Pat, 15

tdb810

Me! My fave is the blue, will take any color you decide on :)
.....Back at the Model Home

Penny Lane

I just PM'd you. Hope it's not too late, I'd like in on the clock arms!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

johnnYYac

Hey El C, I looked into using that image on the CafePress site for a custom clock face ($15).  The maximum size is limited, so it doesn't work for the resolution you sent me.  Take a look and, if you have a larger resolution image, I'd like to look into this some more (or hand it off to you).  Here's a link to the clock customizer:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/makeadesign.aspx?clear=true&no=49#designer

el_chode

Everything is going to be delayed another week. I had a serious emergency this morning and will be totally overwhelmed in the coming week with the fallout and won't have any time to really process this stuff in any reasonable manner.

Sorry for the delay

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

el_chode

I'm fine, don't worry. It's just a sad story that has yet to conclude.

capt. scotty

QuoteI'm fine, don't worry. It's just a sad story that has yet to conclude.

your fiancee wasnt licking wedding invitation envelopes, was she?

...bout to email you bout a shirt
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons