I'm vain and want a new hoodie

Started by el_chode, Sep 14, 2010, 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Ok, so this is really low of me, but I need help: I entered a contest on facebook to win some Victory Brewing gear, including a hoodie. I was in second place until just now, when some other people really upped their campaign and knocked me to 4th.

If you don't mind, vote for my entry in this contest and I get to get free shit:

http://apps.facebook.com/doyunno/Contest/24d24-Seriously-Respect-the-Monkey/Entry/49ed8/

Voting ends today
I'm surrounded by assholes

jones

el_chode

Awesome, thanks! I'm in 2nd place now. There are 30 votes for #1, and they have a 60% rating to my 44%. That's not really a big difference given the low vote count, so I'm hoping I can pull off a last-minute upset

Hawkeye

okay, I'm dumb....you're gonna have to tell me what to do/where to vote
We could.

el_chode

Quoteokay, I'm dumb....you're gonna have to tell me what to do/where to vote

If you click the link it should take your right to the facebook page. Then you just have to give it a thumbs up. Even better if you give everyone else a thumbs down.

Is the link not working?

Also, my entry is "Monkey Pong"

jones

You have to enable/join Yunno, also (whatever the hell that is).  When I voted I wasn't sure if it worked, but then I noticed that the thumbs down, I mean thumbs up turned from gray to blue.

Come on people, chode must conquer this other character.

Hawkeye

Voted...I'm pretty sure.  Also pretty sure I "thumbs-downed" everyone else...
We could.

el_chode

QuoteYou have to enable/join Yunno, also (whatever the hell that is).  When I voted I wasn't sure if it worked, but then I noticed that the thumbs down, I mean thumbs up turned from gray to blue.

Come on people, chode must conquer this Paul Staudt character.

Yes, and I truly do appreciate any help you all may give!

Voting ends tonight, and slowly the 1st place is losing votes (he's down to 58%)

MarkW

If you were really vain, Choder, you wouldn't be seen dead in a hoodie.  This season's going to be all about shearling jackets or the military look.

;)  
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side