Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Is BACKKK!!!

Started by capt._headdy, Sep 18, 2008, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbones72

so glad they are showing only 1 episode, plus a rerun, instead of the 2-a nights they did before.

glen posted on twitter that they cut out a line explaining milk steak, it's steak boiled in milk and honey ;D  

ManNamedTruth

Starting to get hooked on this show too. I like that they're showing reruns after so I can get caught up a little.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

AMightyCaporal

my cousin is visiting from florida and brought the first 3 seasons- holy hell its a funny show.  I'm very much enjoying it so far and can't wait to get all caught up!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Jbones72

"milksteak" was number 1 google search at about 1am EST this morning

http://tweetphoto.com/52bf6f

xmascriminal

Great one last night. Rowdy Roddy Piper completely nailed it. Plus Frank eating trash was great. And I loved it when Dee completely blew off the soldier and Frank did that little victorious laugh and started randomly playing "Kiss From a Rose" on the boombox, followed by that hilariously uncomfortable salute.

"That's just a bucket of chestnuts!"

"I love you too man! Poor guy. . . "
"I don't love him. I don't love him at all."

TEO

I am just now starting this with a loan of season 1 and 2 from a friend. WTF took me so long?! This show is hilarious! Almost fell out of my chair last evening when the Mom took the babydoll over to Charlie for him to show where the gym teacher had touched him...the sicko uncle's excitement over the doll itself was so unforeseen...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

QuoteI am just now starting this with a loan of season 1 and 2 from a friend. WTF took me so long?! This show is hilarious! Almost fell out of my chair last evening when the Mom took the babydoll over to Charlie for him to show where the gym teacher had touched him...the sicko uncle's excitement over the doll itself was so unforeseen...

it's the funniest show on tv, teo!! what DID take you so long  ;) i love how no one touched Mac...(or invited him to prom) lol
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

megalicious

OMG last night's episode was so funny.

When Frank gave the soldier the jorts and then played "Kiss from a Rose"... I lost it.
;D :'( ;D

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Soulshine

QuoteOMG last night's episode was so funny.

When Frank gave the soldier the jorts and then played "Kiss from a Rose"... I lost it.
;D :'( ;D

Totally! Danny Devito in a singlet is horrifying yet hilarious all at the same time.
Because we're all in this together...

Hawkeye

Yes!  I was struggling for a Halloween costume, then I thought "Maybe I'll just go as Garbageman?"  Then I realized I would probably actually have to eat garbage to make it work...I was late to the party on this show as well.  I still haven't seen most of the first 3 seasons, just an episode here and there.  I've been religiously watching this season though.  Nice use of jorts in this episode.  I honestly thought the whole "jorts" thing was just kind of an inside joke with my buds...we have a giant friend that pretty much exclusively wears jorts all year, even during winter, and the biggest jorts you've ever seen, no less...never realized that jorts are universally mocked.  Good to know.
We could.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI am just now starting this with a loan of season 1 and 2 from a friend. WTF took me so long?! This show is hilarious! Almost fell out of my chair last evening when the Mom took the babydoll over to Charlie for him to show where the gym teacher had touched him...the sicko uncle's excitement over the doll itself was so unforeseen...

Same here, just started regularly watching this current season and borrowed season 1 and 2 from a friend. The first episode with Danny Devito is my favorite so far.

capt. scotty

Same here, just started regularly watching this current season and borrowed season 1 and 2 from a friend. The first episode with Danny Devito is my favorite so far.

Is that the one where him and Charlie pretend to be paraplegic Vietnam vets to get free lapdances at the strip club?

That one is def up there for me
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ManNamedTruth

Is that the one where him and Charlie pretend to be paraplegic Vietnam vets to get free lapdances at the strip club?

Yeah! And Dee with those arm crutch things on with that leg drag, not to sound sexist but thats one of the funniest things I've seen an actress do.

Penny Lane

Yeah! And Dee with those arm crutch things on with that leg drag, not to sound sexist but thats one of the funniest things I've seen an actress do.

that scene w/dee in that contraption walking away (w/her leg dragging) IS one of the funniest moments. i must have rewinded that 10 times in a row.

Jbones72

i believe it almost got cancelled until they saw how many dvd's of season 1-2 were sold. the jorts were the best!!! i grew up in central jersey ;)

el_chode

QuoteGreat one last night. Rowdy Roddy Piper completely nailed it. Plus Frank eating trash was great. And I loved it when Dee completely blew off the soldier and Frank did that little victorious laugh and started randomly playing "Kiss From a Rose" on the boombox, followed by that hilariously uncomfortable salute.

"That's just a bucket of chestnuts!"

"I love you too man! Poor guy. . . "
"I don't love him. I don't love him at all."

I thought that was Piper! Ha! Awesome
I'm surrounded by assholes

capt. scotty

I havent worn them probably since I was 12, but I never understood how all of a sudden like 10 years ago jorts got a bad rep.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

i want to ask what a jort is but i'll wait till i watch last night's episode.

capt. scotty

Quotei want to ask what a jort is but i'll wait till i watch last night's episode.

SPOILER

[size=9]jean shorts[/size]

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side