Questions and Answers Thread

Started by mother_earth, Jun 12, 2009, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

You've got questions, we may have answers...I hope.

Question: Does anyone remember the name of a record label someone posted a while back. I think it was from the northwest somewhere (Seattle?). The only thing I can remember is Sean Murph saying something about a hearing aide test, but in a good way. I think it ended in a Y. I looked in past pages, but it only goes back so far. I really enjoyed the music.

Thanks for the help.

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

Dont know about that one Walt, but I have a question.

Why is it everytime that I poo I also pee, but whenever I pee I dont also have to poo?  :-?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

QuoteDont know about that one Walt, but I have a question.

Why is it everytime that I poo I also pee, but whenever I pee I dont also have to poo?  :-?

I guess that's just one of those things. Like not closing your eyes when you sneeze. Or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toosie Roll Pop? The world will never know.

Vadie Stark

May I post on this vine? .....  if not I will delete :)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

.Walt

QuoteMay I post on this vine? .....  if not I will delete :)

Sure, why not?

I really hope Sean Murph is out there, because he and the original poster are probably my only two hopes on getting my question answered.

capt. scotty

I guess that's just one of those things. Like not closing your eyes when you sneeze. Or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toosie Roll Pop? The world will never know.

I want a god damn answer, not something my mother wouldve told me when I was 5!!  >:( ;)

I thought thats what this thread was for  :-/
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

I want a god damn answer, not something my mother wouldve told me when I was 5!!  >:( ;)

I thought thats what this thread was for  :-/

See, I thought you weren't a 100% serious, my bad. And yes, that's what this thread for. I just said the Toosie Roll bit, because I figure I'd save people the time on not taking it serious.

capt. scotty

Seriously, I bet there is some scientific reasoning behind it, like poo hits your prostate and it makes you pee. But then why do women also pee when they poo if they dont have prostates?!

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Vadie Stark

QuoteMay I post on this vine? .....  if not I will delete :)

Sure, why not?

I really hope Sean Murph is out there, because he and the original poster are probably my only two hopes on getting my question answered.

Thanks                         I got nothin
http://www.musicnewsculture.com/
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

.Walt

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

QuoteHow are you all doing?  :)
tired, bored at work, hungry like a crack addict from all the running, enjoying the blue hell heat here today, and needing a really good stout. How's 'dat!

pawpaw

tired, bored at work, hungry like a crack addict from all the running, enjoying the blue hell heat here today, and needing a really good stout. How's 'dat!

Perfect. How's the training going? When's the race?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

Perfect. How's the training going? When's the race?
Race is Oct 11. So far so great on the running. Knees are feeling good. Back is good. Feet are blistering a little but something was up with the shoes but that's fixed. Plus a coating of Vaseline always helps with that. Thankfully I only have to do 6 tomorrow. The rest of my Saturdays I will be dealing with much longer runs until then.

sweatboard

God made it that way just so guys could pee standing up.  

Question.  What are the backup singers chanting at the end of Secret Meeting by The National.  When I heard them do it live the lead singer joined in with the chanting (he doesn't on the record) and I thought his mic was going to melt.
There's Still Time.........

bearass

if i ate nothing but red jello for a week would my poop be red?

.Walt

MJK, what running shoes do you use?

capt. scotty

QuoteMJK, what running shoes do you use?

He seems like a Nike Shox or Asics guy  8-)

mjkoehler

QuoteMJK, what running shoes do you use?

He seems like a Nike Shox or Asics guy  8-)
Way wrong their Cap'n.  ;)

Hey Walt- I'm almost exclusivly an Avia guy. Their shoes are very breathable, light, and they always have a lot in wide shoes. Being in the shallow end of the Koehler gene pool, my flat, wide feet can appreciate a nice wide shoe.

capt. scotty

I didnt even know Avia's existed still  ;D

Im no fan of the Shox myself, I just thought runners liked them.

Im strictly Air Max when it comes to Nike.