Any 10C Members Here?

Started by Jearlpam0925, Aug 26, 2010, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

Been in 10C since 97, my number is 163000 so i usually get pretty good seats.  Last show I caught was Philly on Halloween last  year.

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

lucylew

I shall be listening to the Spectrum shows this weekend. Very excited.  Am about to go on a massive PJ bender.    [smiley=beer.gif]

CTdeadhead

They are all great I bought them as soon as  available.  The Halloween show was sooo special, so glad I made the trip.  

sweatboard

can someone post a link where I can look at the set lists for that box set?

thanks
There's Still Time.........

lucylew

OMG that Halloween show was incredible.  All of the Spectrum shows were great, but wowie, the last one was phenomenal.  

CTdeadhead

Quotecan someone post a link where I can look at the set lists for that box set?

thanks
Its on the pj site.  

Ruckus

I hate myself for posting here... ;) (sorry APR)

So, should I go see Brad at Ottobar in a few weeks?  It would mean missing my best buddies' Oktoberfest shenanigans that puts Beerfest shenanigans to shame.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

I'm seeing them next Sunday night, I could report back if that will help you make a decision.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

QuoteI'm seeing them next Sunday night, I could report back if that will help you make a decision.
Unless Oktoberfest is moved, I guess I will not be attending.  I would love a report back nonetheless :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

he.who.forgets

Present.  Same username here than on 10c.  I'm new to the MMJ boards though.  VERY slow at work so had to hop on my second fave bands boards to kill some time :)

weeniebeenie

QuotePresent.  Same username here than on 10c.  I'm new to the MMJ boards though.  VERY slow at work so had to hop on my second fave bands boards to kill some time :)
Welcome!! I used to post on the PJ board but haven't done it consistently in about a year. I was/am "i like matt.c"
Hope you like the MMJ board. :)
How loud can silence get?