Challenge to hacksaw...(Tracy's Dedication Thread)

Started by Bigsky, Oct 15, 2010, 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

Ever since hacksaw came on to this wonderful forum he has been 95% negative towards the MMJ's music and this forum. Hacksaw has every right to his opinion, just like the rest of us. The thing that bothers me the most about hacksaw is that he has no integrity. So far hacksaw has done nothing but bitch about things, but he has yet to tell us who he is and why he bothers with this forum. There have been many hacksaws on this forum (he's not the first or the last), but the other members like hacksaw (the arrogant asshole type)have  always been strong enough to man up to who they are. As far as we know, he is just a little boy trying to be like his big brother who he envies.

The reason I am even bringing this up, is because when the forum learns more about hacksaw and he takes ownership of who he is...then we will be more open to respect his opinion, weather we agree with it or not. Right now it's just a bunch of name calling that is expected of a younger soul.

My open challenge to hacksaw is to come forward and tell us about himself; instead of hiding behind a name and making little remarks. If he believes in his opinion, and himself, he should think about stop being such a little boy...

Note: If you are a little boy*, both physically and mentally, then don't bother with this challenge...just keep hiding.

*I am assuming he is a male because of all the ladies he claims to pick up, I could totally be wrong...hacksaw could be a lesbian.

2nd Note: Hello Tracy... ;)

aMillionDreams

Didn't he say he was done with this band?  Why are you inviting him back?

And who are you?  I assumed you recently changed your name and I can't figure out your previous handle.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Bigsky

QuoteDidn't he say he was done with this band?  Why are you inviting him back?

And who are you?  I assumed you recently changed your name and I can't figure out your previous handle.

Hey aMillionDreams, it's me Bigsky (Ben). hacksaw didn't go anywhere...

BH

You've already spent way too much of your life on that dude.  It's ignore time.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Bigsky

It's interesting that you responded, Tracy, but hacksaw didn't...

Fine...this thread might as well be dedicated to Tracy....

Tracy 3000

Once again, flattered.  :)

trust me, I don't need a fake ID to get people all freaked-out here.
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

mjkoehler

QuoteOnce again, flattered.  :)

but you are raaaaaaaazor sharp man. Razor sharp.

Hawkeye

QuoteOnce again, flattered.  :)

Ha!  This is true.
We could.

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

pawpaw

Yo, hacksaw, I'll arm wrestle you on the top of the Empire State Building. Do you accept my challenge? I've got to warn you, I'm totally strong. And LOCO.  ;D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Tracy 3000

QuoteYo, hacksaw, I'll arm wrestle you on the top of the Empire State Building. Do you accept my challenge? I've got to warn you, I'm totally strong. And LOCO.  ;D

even better

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Coping Saw

Jelly Mallet beats the Belly Hammer

hacksaw

I really don't think I'm always that negative. Most of what I say is sarcastic anyways.

ISM is one of the greatest rock albums of all time. Happy?

hacksaw

My hobbies are working out, going to the beach (when accessible) listening to a variety of music, and meeting beautiful women.

My beverage of choice is Samuel Adams. Or Iced Tea on sober days.

I found out about MMJ through Conor Oberst.

I do not watch sports very often but when I do, I prefer Baseball.

If you would like to know more about me Ben, just ask. Have a lovely evening, sir.

Bigsky

QuoteThis is silly.  I got your back Dugan

That's too funny...Coping Saw  ;D

Bigsky

QuoteMy hobbies are working out, going to the beach (when accessible) listening to a variety of music, and meeting beautiful women.

My beverage of choice is Samuel Adams. Or Iced Tea on sober days.

I found out about MMJ through Conor Oberst.

I do not watch sports very often but when I do, I prefer Baseball.

If you would like to know more about me Ben, just ask. Have a lovely evening, sir.

Thanks hacksaw...see it wasn't that hard. So why do like ISM so much? Most of the time you seem unhappy with what you are hearing...what makes you keep listening to MMJ and coming on the forum?

hacksaw

lol wow, JJ personally emailed me last night regarding my posts on this forum. He was none too pleased with me...

Bigsky

He's like that...if you piss him off he'll let you know. Did he email you after the show? He's on here daily to make sure we're happy with MMJ.

You still didn't respond to my last post...you must still be thinking about it.