Main Menu

Fired!

Started by ctdeadhead, Nov 16, 2010, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

I got fired from my job in ad sales today cause I didn't sell enough.  In 40 yrs I've never been fired.  Never been so embarrassed. Why am i even telling you guys this, I must love you people!

Ruckus

QuoteI got fired from my job in ad sales today cause I didn't sell enough.  In 40 yrs I've never been fired.  Never been so embarrassed. Why am i even telling you guys this, I must love you people!
Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that man!  I wish ya the best brother.  And this was the gig that started T5 week and made ya miss most of it right?  Fuckers >:(
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

CTdeadhead

Nail on the head man!  Thx, i missed T5 for it is true.  

TheBigChicken

It's their loss !  Keep your chin up !  I've been on the crappy end of a few jobs in my day. Things wiil get better 1 Today is a brand new shiny day to look for a job that suits YOU ! Good luck my forum friend and keep us all posted !
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

BH

QuoteI got fired from my job in ad sales today cause I didn't sell enough.  In 40 yrs I've never been fired.  Never been so embarrassed. Why am i even telling you guys this, I must love you people!

Damn man!   They didn't give you much time.  I wouldn't call that fair.   Their loss for sure.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Soulshine

Keep your head up and dont take it personal. One door closes.... :)
Because we're all in this together...

adam w

best of luck on the job hunt man. just avoid craigslist at all costs. not many career opps on there, just odd jobs that'll keep you in the same routine...seen too many friends become reliant on it for income