Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

bourbon and boxing...feels like its been a long time since a (big) fight.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotebourbon and boxing...feels like its been a long time since a (big) fight.

wanna e-box? I'll fuck you up slut.  drinks on me tonight people.  one day they better be able to make our computers pour us beers.  vaginas?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

whoops I just put a hole in my ceiling with a samurai sword. my moves were pretty sweet tho.

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

tdb810

That looks Ahhhhhmazing Ky!
.....Back at the Model Home

ALady

What is THAT??   :o  Looks delish!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Crispy

Oh man, I LOVE egg nog, especially with a good bit of bourbon in it. I go through a half gallon a week of the fresh stuff from our local dairy store, Braum's. Manhattans get the season off between now and the end of the year.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kydiddle

Egg nog with the liquor already mixed in. It's delicious and strong as sh*t. My brother introduced me to it and it's a necessary supplement for all holiday functions.

Nice, Crispy. Most people don't appreciate egg nog, but I love it.  :)
Cow temperature.

ALady

OMG, Braum's.

nom nom nom nom nom.

Have any of you guys ever made eggnog from scratch?  I had a friend in law school who used to bring a thermos of it to our night classes.  ;D  
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

QuoteEgg nog with the liquor already mixed in. It's delicious and strong as sh*t. My brother introduced me to it and it's a necessary supplement for all holiday functions.

they sell it across PA at the state stores then I assume? whats the damage?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kydiddle

QuoteEgg nog with the liquor already mixed in. It's delicious and strong as sh*t. My brother introduced me to it and it's a necessary supplement for all holiday functions.

Yeah, that's where I got it. Uhhh, about $16.
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Oh my god I was the last person to post in this thread. That is so sad.

Anyway. Drinkin' vodka cranberry (which my friend told me is called a Cape Cod. I think he's right, but I don't want to call them that.) and writing cover letters.  
Cow temperature.

tdb810

QuoteOh my god I was the last person to post in this thread. That is so sad.

Anyway. Drinkin' vodka cranberry (which my friend told me is called a Cape Cod. I think he's right, but I don't want to call them that.) and writing cover letters.  

love it...
i thought vodka &  cranberry was called vodka &  cranberry?
or as my grandma used to call it "vodker and cranberry"   ;)
.....Back at the Model Home

the_wizzard

love it...
I believe it becomes a cape cod when you add a squeeze of lime....

Me, I am drinking some good ole' Oregon Pinot (nectar of the gods).

kydiddle

love it...
I believe it becomes a cape cod when you add a squeeze of lime....

Me, I am drinking some good ole' Oregon Pinot (nectar of the gods).

Hahahaaha....tdb...hilarious.  ;D

Sounds yummy wiz...
Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

Just got back from the liquor store...only $8.49!! Also only 30 proof though, Id prbably have to drink the whole bottle  :D

kydiddle

Just got back from the liquor store...only $8.49!! Also only 30 proof though, Id prbably have to drink the whole bottle  :D

I'm a lightweight.  ;D I think most of the drunkenness comes from my love of all things egg nog.
Cow temperature.

touchingmept2

Mmm...coors light, hunting then keystone light! Smooooth! ;D
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

strapping my boots on now!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.