The NFL Thread: 2010

Started by capt._headdy, Mar 05, 2010, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 3000

QuoteFavre 4 Life!!!! I hope he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Vike. Raise your hand if your QB is a future hall of famer...oh that's right...shut it!  ;)
Hand raised.   [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Sorry about the chin.  He is a warrior, though, and had a good game going.  

Go Pats!  Best record in the league (6-1).  Longest current win streak (5).  Great new talent.  Not bad for a transition year.

and 4-0 since they dumped Moss; I guess Belichick just might have a future as an NFL coach after all...

Man, got to love it when the Pats go with the throwback helmets with red jerseys  :)
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

.Walt

QuoteFavre 4 Life!!!! I hope he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Vike. Raise your hand if your QB is a future hall of famer...oh that's right...shut it!  ;)
Hand raised.   [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Sorry about the chin.  He is a warrior, though, and had a good game going.  

Go Pats!  Best record in the league (6-1).  Longest current win streak (5).  Great new talent.  Not bad for a transition year.

Yeah, I didn't really watch too much of the game. I was wrapped up in a 4hour game of Risk. It seemed like a pretty good game though. If you were wondering...I won at Risk!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Tracy 3000

oh well...  :-/

Vikings waive Randy Moss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5752939

Man, if only the Bungles could get Moss, then they'd have the trifecta of prima-donnas to take them to the land of 7-9!  ;D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALERIngeS0[/media]
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteoh well...  :-/

Vikings waive Randy Moss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5752939

Man, if only the Bungles could get Moss, then they'd have the trifecta of prima-donnas to take them to the land of 7-9!  ;D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALERIngeS0[/media]

Welcome to Randy's bizzarro world--if 30 other teams pass on him maybe he'll be back with Branch/Welker/Brady & Co.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

darkglow

i can't believe ESPN's coverage on the whole Moss ordeal. What kind of message are they sending to young punks out there who just so happen to be good at a sport:

"Oh wait, this guy can go out there and do whatever he wants when he wants to do it and get paid.. "

There's a whole segment going on ESPN2 right now where they are talking about which team would benefit most from this clown... how about "NONE"

capt. scotty

QuoteThe words "might" and "confident" should never be used in the same sentence.

Im glad we can bring out the best in your team tracy and make them play to their full potential  8-)

Sunday Night was also just another example in a laundry list of games with terrible playcalling from Bruce Arians. God get that guy out of here.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

walterfredo

capt. scotty

Quotei can't believe ESPN's coverage on the whole Moss ordeal. What kind of message are they sending to young punks out there who just so happen to be good at a sport:

"Oh wait, this guy can go out there and do whatever he wants when he wants to do it and get paid.. "

There's a whole segment going on ESPN2 right now where they are talking about which team would benefit most from this clown... how about "NONE"

ESPN is a joke these days, man...For me, its unwatchable outside of when they actually broadcast games, or Around The Horn, Pardon the Interruption, or the Sports Reporters are on...All Sportscenter is these days is coverage of whatever story they think most people will watch, no matter how dumb, offensive, boring, or overdone it may be. I dont really watch baseball or the NBA, but NFL and NHL Network are lightyears better for actual league talk/content than ESPN.

As for Moss, cant say im surprised. Dude should have been happy making his $9 large in NE this year and worry about his new contract next year.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

walterfredo

I hope the bengals pick up moss, that would make for an awesome locker room.  

capt. scotty

QuoteI hope the bengals pick up moss, that would make for an awesome locker room.  

but what about the TOcho show on Versus?? Moss might feel left out

capt. scotty

since its voting day, I just had to watch this campaign ad that was being run on TV around here 1 more time  ;D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Geg71-vG-I[/media]

Tracy 3000

QuoteThe words "might" and "confident" should never be used in the same sentence.

Im glad we can bring out the best in your team tracy and make them play to their full potential  8-)

Sunday Night was also just another example in a laundry list of games with terrible playcalling from Bruce Arians. God get that guy out of here.

This is weak response; you can do better.

Your offense is going to need a little help. No Mike Wallace downfield the whole game? Mike was my man at Ole Miss.

capt. scotty

Your offense is going to need a little help. No Mike Wallace downfield the whole game? Mike was my man at Ole Miss.

Thats arguably my #1 reason why Arians sucked this week. No deep pass attempt once, to Wallace or anybody. Im not talking about catches, im talkin bout attempts...ATTEMPTS!!  >:(

Tracy 3000

Thats arguably my #1 reason why Arians sucked this week. No deep pass attempt once, to Wallace or anybody. Im not talking about catches, im talkin bout attempts...ATTEMPTS!!  >:(

well, all the shit I give you and the steelers, I'm always rooting for Mike to get his, at least 15 games out of the season.

Tracy 3000

well, Nashville just got a little more interesting

Titans claim Randy Moss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5760968

capt. scotty

Quotewell, Nashville just got a little more interesting

Titans claim Randy Moss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5760968

If Kenny Britt can look half decent there, Moss should....could be worse destinations for him and my fantasy squad.

He's still on the trading block though!

darkglow

you bite your tongue.. i actually drafted kenny britt in my fantasy league.. and most people were wondering if he'd even start at TN..

fuck randy moss.. titans fans will boo him out of the stadium if he pulls that shit on the field just like they did with pacman jones.

Ruckus

Quoteyou bite your tongue.. i actually drafted kenny britt in my fantasy league.. and most people were wondering if he'd even start at TN..

fuck randy moss.. titans fans will boo him out of the stadium if he pulls that shit on the field just like they did with pacman jones.
^This

Kenny Britt was my favorite receiver coming out of the draft two years ago, ahead of Crabtree, Maclin and Nix and whoever else.  That dude is big, has decent speed, great hands, body control and runs good routes.  He plays on any pass happy team instead of the Titans and he is diesel.  Already a better receiver than Moss.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 3000

Quoteyou bite your tongue.. i actually drafted kenny britt in my fantasy league.. and most people were wondering if he'd even start at TN..

^This

Kenny Britt was my favorite receiver coming out of the draft two years ago, ahead of Crabtree, Maclin and Nix and whoever else.  That dude is big, has decent speed, great hands, body control and runs good routes.  He plays on any pass happy team instead of the Titans and he is diesel.  Already a better receiver than Moss.

We all know Britt is out 2-3 weeks, right?

Ruckus

^This

We all know Britt is out 2-3 weeks, right?
Us fantasy dorks find this shit out way too fast man.  Fantasy apps on your smart phone...the soulless wave of the future.  Jump on it
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head