Current Complaints

Started by FarmerYoda, Aug 19, 2006, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerYoda

It's an [size=16]A[/size]lliteration!

Mine being that I'm at my summer house fourty five minutes away from home and friends and life and drugs (oops!) and fun,  and i'm online at 12:06 AM after a long, boring Friday.

DAMN!

ycartrob

people (mainly co-workers) who talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

TEO

Our dog of 14 years ran into the cornfield to the west of our home Wed. and has not been seen since.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Dee.

Yikes, that's scary.  

My complaint is mighty trivial: I'm having trouble burning a DVD.  

dragonboy

QuoteOur dog of 14 years ran into the cornfield to the west of our home Wed. and has not been seen since.......
Very sorry to hear that TEO, I hope it turns up real soon & that he or she is OK.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

Very sorry to hear that TEO, I hope it turns up real soon & that he or she is OK.

Thanx DB, yesterday I got drunk and cried, then got up at 3:00 am this morning, tore down Belly Button's pen with a sledgehammer and threw it in the firepit. Really more concerned about my son in that he can not remember not having Belly.  :'(

Dee.

Man oh man, I feel for you guys.  :(

TEO

Thanx guys, it really means alot to me. We are doing much better now. :)

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteIt's an illiteration!

Interesting slip of the tongue (er..keyboard)  I think you meant Alliteration (your word does not exist) ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Interesting slip of the tongue (er..keyboard)  I think you meant Alliteration (your word does not exist) ;)

hmmm actually i remember learning it with an "i" when we learned these things in grade six.  perhaps there are 2 spellings?

MMJ_fanatic

naw--I double checked the dictionary

FarmerYoda

well exccccccccccuuuuuuuuuse me, mister smarty pants.
you clearly knew what i meant.

*kicks dirt*

*hangs head*

*shuffles feet*

*leaves*

FarmerYoda

also -
it rained really hard today so i had to stay in at a friends house and there was not a whole lot to do.
my friend andrew hasn't called me back yet
and MMJ_fanatic is a bully.

;)

ali

i feel like crap today....  :P
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Quotei feel like crap today....  :P
Any particular reason?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MMJ_fanatic

Quotealso -
it rained really hard today so i had to stay in at a friends house and there was not a whole lot to do.
my friend andrew hasn't called me back yet
and MMJ_fanatic is a bully.

;)

aww c'mon face you have us  :-*

ali

QuoteAny particular reason?

i've got a head-cold & can't afford to take time off to get well, so i'm trying to work through it... already spent the weekend in bed (not a fun way to start my 29th year)

uuuurrrrgfgfffffhhghghgh  :P
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Quotei've got a head-cold & can't afford to take time off to get well, so i'm trying to work through it... already spent the weekend in bed (not a fun way to start my 29th year)
Sorry to hear that.
So does that mean that you've just had a Birthday?!!

FarmerYoda

aww c'mon face you have us  :-*

:D

realdeal

QuoteIt's an [size=16]A[/size]lliteration!

Mine being that I'm at my summer house fourty five minutes away from home and friends and life and drugs (oops!) and fun,  and i'm online at 12:06 AM after a long, boring Friday.

DAMN!

people who bitch about being at their "summer house".