the random thoughts thread

Started by true, Jun 15, 2007, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

sucks to be a cleveland sports fan........
sure hope this thread catches on........
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

megisnotreal

whatever happened to milli vanilli?

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

why are those penguins surfing in Hawaii in that new cartoon movie.

sweatboard

why are penguins so popular these days.

red

Would it be not cool if I didn't answer the phone when any of my friends call this weekend?  I feel like being a complete home-body.

bethofftherecord

Quotewhatever happened to milli vanilli?

Where are they now? Check out //weht.net too funny.

Arista records deleted their record from it's catalog (the biggest selling delete bin item on record) after a class action suit was filed by disgruntled album purchasers.

Farian attempted to reform the duo in 1991 as "The Real Milli Vanilli releasing Moment of Truth which promptly stiffed.

Pilatus called reporters and police to his hotel room in Los Angeles where he was threatening to kill himself.

The duo reformed again as Rob and Fab in 1993 and again, the record tanked, selling a mere 2,000 copies despite an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show.

Pilatus hit the skids in earnest, entering various drug rehabs and having a string of run-ins with the law for charges such as assault. He was found dead in a Frankfurt hotel room in 1998.

Fabrice Morvan lives in New York and continues to pursue a solo career
nothing can be changed except ourselves

megisnotreal

haha. thanks, beth.

random thoughts:

how did i get so hot and awesome

my station is playing a nickelback song. we're an ac station, so this is especially humorous

why am i not at bonnaroo

i will miss bob barker

plinko is awesome

help control the pet population have your pet spayed or nuetered

i want a sandwich for lunch

bethofftherecord

why don't i have air conditioning?

why am i not at bonnaroo (i've only missed one bonnaroo - well now two - and the one i missed was to go to a beach house and then see MMJ in Asheville, NC so it was all good)?

why doesn't laundry just do itself?
nothing can be changed except ourselves

ManNamedTruth

Quotewhy are those penguins surfing in Hawaii in that new cartoon movie.
i was thinking the same, didn't they just do a pengiun movie?

ManNamedTruth

Quotesucks to be a cleveland sports fan........
sure hope this thread catches on........
just wanted to clear up that i am not a cleveland sports fan, and that it would just suck to be one.

The DARK

Why can't I sleep in anything other than a bed or sleeping bag?

Why don't I use the riding mower, even though we have one?

Why is everyone so easily depressed?

Why the (insert expletive here) isn't the new Radiohead album finished?
In another time, in another place, in another face

The Big Come Up

I hate people who change lanes every 5 seconds and think they are being good drivers or look cool.

If you go slow at a yellow light when you can make it, pick up the pace you jerk.

If you think your cool because you fly at 60 on a short little road that has a speed limit of 25, you got something coming for you. and it's not good.

nuff random driving thoughts for the day

one more....if you talk obnoxiously loud on your cell phone while shoping, then just shut up. please, i don't care how hammered you were last night. shut up.

CC

crazy, just saw fab on tv.
he's gonna make a movie about his life.

megisnotreal

sweatboard

Quotewhy are those penguins surfing in Hawaii in that new cartoon movie.
i was thinking the same, didn't they just do a pengiun movie?

Well, let'see, first we had "March Of The Penguins" then we had "Happy Feet" then we have this movie about surfing penguins in hawaii.  I took the kids from the Boys and Girls Club to the zoo today and guess what they were most excited to see.........yep, penguins.   The most boring animal at the zoo, one kid was like "oh man, that pengiun looks like that one on Madigascar."  It's out of control.  It's penguin madness.  

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotewhy don't i have air conditioning?

why am i not at bonnaroo (i've only missed one bonnaroo - well now two - and the one i missed was to go to a beach house and then see MMJ in Asheville, NC so it was all good)?

why doesn't laundry just do itself?

I've only missed one as well (Now 2) Why am I not at Bonnaroo? VIP tix next year though.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

crazy, just saw fab on tv.
he's gonna make a movie about his life.

They get a bad rap, I think. Sure, they have no talent at all, but if someone came up to me and said 'Wanna get rich?, heres what you have to do..." I can't say I would pass it up.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

The DARK

Hmmm....Why am I always in a different mood than everyone else around me? When everyone is depressed, I am happy, and vice versa. Any clues?
In another time, in another place, in another face

megisnotreal

the congressional research service estimates that the war in iraq costs americans over 10 billion dollars EACH MONTH