the random thoughts thread

Started by true, Jun 15, 2007, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

I don't even like Cheesies, why do I keep eating them?

Tree

Quotewhy are those penguins surfing in Hawaii in that new cartoon movie.
i was thinking the same, didn't they just do a pengiun movie?

Well, let'see, first we had "March Of The Penguins" then we had "Happy Feet" then we have this movie about surfing penguins in hawaii.  I took the kids from the Boys and Girls Club to the zoo today and guess what they were most excited to see.........yep, penguins.   The most boring animal at the zoo, one kid was like "oh man, that pengiun looks like that one on Madigascar."  It's out of control.  It's penguin madness.  

I have to admit that about 10 years ago penguins were my favorite animal!  ;D

ManNamedTruth

Quotewhy are those penguins surfing in Hawaii in that new cartoon movie.
i was thinking the same, didn't they just do a pengiun movie?

Well, let'see, first we had "March Of The Penguins" then we had "Happy Feet" then we have this movie about surfing penguins in hawaii.  I took the kids from the Boys and Girls Club to the zoo today and guess what they were most excited to see.........yep, penguins.   The most boring animal at the zoo, one kid was like "oh man, that pengiun looks like that one on Madigascar."  It's out of control.  It's penguin madness.  

I have to admit that about 10 years ago penguins were my favorite animal!  ;D
I like penguins, i have march of the penguins on dvd.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

I don't really like jello, but i like the smell of it when its being made.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jenny

Red, did that package ever come??

red

QuoteRed, did that package ever come??
As of Friday, no.  But I haven't had a chance to check the mail since then and there is a parcel slip, so fingers crossed!

Jenny

i just really hope i didn't mess anyhting up. i gave the guy a scribbled post it with the address, and i just hope it was legible enough...!

dragonboy

Fucking A!!! Ghosts is back!!! Where you been D?  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Will I ever be content with the number of CDs I have?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Why after years & years of rappin', scratchin' & beat-boxin' around the streets of Nagoya am I still undiscovered?!!

dragonboy

If I buy a guitar will I be really really good at playing it or will I be complete & utter shit like before?

dragonboy

What time will I go to bed?

dragonboy

dragonboy

How cool was Quick Draw McGraw?

dragonboy

& what was the name of his side-kick?

fitzcarraldo

QuoteWhy after years & years of rappin', scratchin' & beat-boxin' around the streets of Nagoya am I still undiscovered?!!

You should make a youtube video of that Andy and post it on the forum.

fitzcarraldo

QuoteIf I buy a guitar will I be really really good at playing it or will I be complete & utter shit like before?

Practice and patience= really really good.

Might mean less time here though.  ;)

:-*

dragonboy

QuoteWhy after years & years of rappin', scratchin' & beat-boxin' around the streets of Nagoya am I still undiscovered?!!

You should make a youtube video of that Andy and post it on the forum.
TK!!! You always turn up out of the blue when I'm drunk! You must be my Tinkerbell! (or something like that...)

*Kids, feel free to print this out, colour it in & send it to me here in Japan for judging!

dragonboy

QuoteMight mean less time here though
Then I'll never, ever be able to learn to play the guitar ever again Sean! (one time I left the forum for a few days & 7 kids fell out of trees simultaneously! (3 in Vermont, 3 in Wisconsin & 1 in Montana))

fitzcarraldo

Wha?

I'll have to print the Peter Pan out for my nephew. Hey, I'm in a singing competition (Sunnyside Idol) it's more like karaoke idol tonight, I made it to the second round. Wish me luck.  ;D