the random thoughts thread

Started by true, Jun 15, 2007, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteWha?

I'll have to print the Peter Pan out for my nephew. Hey, I'm in a singing competition (Sunnyside Idol) it's more like karaoke idol tonight, I made it to the second round. Wish me luck.  ;D  
Good luck Sean!!! What are you singing?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fitzcarraldo

Did All Night Long last week. This week, Fiona Apple's Shadowboxer.

dragonboy

Tell you what, you youtube your next performance & I'll youtube my 5 min documentary 'Taking It To The Streets!'  ;)

Good luck again, let us know how you get on!  
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fitzcarraldo

;D Someone want to bring a video camera to The Courtyard 40th St and Queens Blvd tonight around 9?  ;D I need to get one of those things.  

Big in Japan!

dragonboy

Right back at-cha, even bigger in NY!

red

dragonboy

red

Haha, you wish you crazy Japanese!

I'm in the red!!!  Look how straight our borders are.

mjkoehler

QuoteIf I buy a guitar will I be really really good at playing it or will I be complete & utter shit like before?
Preach on Brother!!! I say that everyday I pick up the ax and realize that I suck but keep trying with the hopes that it will just click and I bust out playing Eruption from nowhere.

Jenny

QuoteRed, did that package ever come??

hate to be annoying, but....  :-/

red

QuoteRed, did that package ever come??

hate to be annoying, but....  :-/
OH!!!  I totally got it on Wednesday, forgot to PM ya.  It had been at the post office for a while, and I finally got around to picking it up.  Sadly the glass from the frame had broken, but I knicked some from an old frame I had sitting around, so all's well.  

Now...about paying the wonderful artist... :)

Jenny

ohhhh mannnn :(
i'm sorrrrryyyy!!!

red

No worries Face! :)

I can totally see why all the world owns an iPod - borrowed one from my friend for my short vacation, and I'm totally in love with it.  Probably won't give it back.   ;D

ratsprayer

QuoteNo worries Face! :)

I can totally see why all the world owns an iPod - borrowed one from my friend for my short vacation, and I'm totally in love with it.  Probably won't give it back.   ;D

i'm just now starting to debate about getting one for an upcoming long trip i have to take.  i don't think i'll cave, though.  i'm keeping my pimp hand strong!   ;)

ManNamedTruth

QuoteNo worries Face! :)

i'm just now starting to debate about getting one for an upcoming long trip i have to take.  i don't think i'll cave, though.  i'm keeping my pimp hand strong!   ;)
i think i want to get one for when i'm at the gym.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Sleazy Rider

Me and the wife both have 30 gb ipods. It changed my life, I still can't fit all my music on it because I have over 2000 Beatles tunes bunch of demos and bootlegs and shit but it will hold between 7500 and 9000 songs or some shit like that. It is still better than trying to carry a bunch of cds around. I just have to decide what I want on it everyday. I would recommend one to anybody. they are so user friendly and convenient.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

red

For the past 3 or 4 days I was followed by a Neil Young song.  No word of a lie I think I heard "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere" nearly 10 times in my short time away.  It was really eerie, and equally as amazing.

Guess what I'm listening to right now?  8-)

megisnotreal

does anyone else remember dunkaroos and/or koala yummies? those were pretty much the dank when i was little.

red

Jenny

Quotedoes anyone else remember dunkaroos and/or koala yummies? those were pretty much the dank when i was little.

i want some dunkaroos.
those were actaully the greatest snack... EVER.