the random thoughts thread

Started by true, Jun 15, 2007, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

Just imagine if they still did the Muppet Show...JJ would be all over it!

tdb810

QuoteJust imagine if they still did the Muppet Show...JJ would be all over it!

maybe they could get a cameo in the new muppet movie ? ?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=71438

.....Back at the Model Home

jones

You shouldn't masticate with your wenus on the table.

Penny Lane

if you have a cd (or you get a download) that is one long file/song instead of broken up by song, is it possible to break this up?  can you do it on Garage Band? is there another program that can do this? thanks for your help.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MMJ_fanatic

Since toilets in the southern hemisphere swirl in the opposite direction as those in the northern hemisphere, does that mean hair whorls in the southern hemisphere are mirror opposites of northern hemisphere whorls?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

geekfreak

I`ve been through the darkest crap one human being can go through the lose of a family member, add in the day to day duties and your there...  :cry:
welcome to the cosmos of peace, love and ????

ffghtrs

i think i'm gonna grow a beard, become a hipster and then try skinny jeans on for a day and when i crush my balls in these said skinny jeans i shall rethink my life and go back to the beginning and start over and end at beard growing.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

geekfreak

well we`ve been through the worried day as my wife`s fathers funeral was today. its the inner sadness which we`ll both be helping out the space to heel the hurt...

geekfreak

well I`ve been sitting here without the lifeline of music or any other formats of distraction within the deeper darkest abyss life as thrown my way, isn't the wouldn't demons within your minds thoughts and actions. whichever of shouldn't we`ve been able to seek out the delightful enlightening peaceful thoughts so I`ve a happiness state of mind...