my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Quoteoh man, good luck. she's all yours now!
That's binding!

http://cookingwithrockstars.com/artist/st-vincent-annie-clark

I'm swooning BIG TIME over here.  And dreaming of sharing an americano with her.  

primushead

Katy Perry...yowza!

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteKaty Perry...yowza!

I think she is kind of weird looking.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

primushead

Perhaps in that picture, but to me she's the spitting image of Zooey Daschenel.  

the sun and moon

Zooey looks 10X better than Katy. She's so much more classy. Yuck! Katty. Not only that, I would raid Zooey's closet over Katy's any day.

ALady

If I were Zooey, I'd be totally freaked out about Katy Perry completely biting my style.

Currently crushing:

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

Not too big on Katy (and I agree Zooey looks better), but shes got some great breastasests
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Kenny76

The girl to the left of Richard Dawkins (on his right).

dragonboy

Teddy Pendergrass  ;)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

the sun and moon

Goddddd! I want to marry this man sooo bad! Someone take me out of my misery!  :D Jim better get on the ball and fall in love with me already because I think Andrew's taking up my number one slot! If he snoozes he loses.

st. john

sure like ur style sun and moon. jim may have a wonderous voice but the boy is spaced. andrew is some sleek man.

meggha

yup, birdman is fucking hot.
seen him twice now, and he's always so charismatic and sweet and lovely.
besides jj, i've been crushing hard on:

"Yeah, it's chaos, it's clocks, it's watermelons, it's everything."

meggha

AND, can't believe i almost forgot, very important....

the sun and moon

Me, JJ, M.Ward and Andrew are all converting to polygamy. Yes, they will be my husbands--All three of them. We're gonna go live on Andrew's ranch.

primushead

This thread has again strayed to the side of the dude.

Let me try to alleviate that with some old school J-Lo.

meggha

Penny Lane

QuoteGoddddd! I want to marry this man sooo bad! Someone take me out of my misery!  :D Jim better get on the ball and fall in love with me already because I think Andrew's taking up my number one slot! If he snoozes he loses.

sorry but this dude is WAY too skinny. i like some meat on the bones!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

the sun and moon

QuoteGoddddd! I want to marry this man sooo bad! Someone take me out of my misery!  :D Jim better get on the ball and fall in love with me already because I think Andrew's taking up my number one slot! If he snoozes he loses.

Well you know what? You're WAY too skinny! :P

kydiddle

I am currently crushing on two:

Andy Samberg, because he's so hilarious.

And Andrew Bird, forever and always. This is my favorite up close shot from when I saw him:

Cow temperature.

Crispy

Well you know what? You're WAY too skinny! :P

Uh oh...catfight!  :D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"