my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

Francoise Hardy.
I fell in love with her 2day. I'm working on a time machine so I can go back to the 60's & woo her...
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=offtopic;action=display;num=1155960455;start=210#210
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

this may be so completely WRONG, and i may live to regret this but just for today....

;)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

ali

ryan dunn (have to cringe slightly: he's in jackass the movies)

dragonboy

I can see that now, cheers!
Is he the one that put the toy car up his bum in the first movie? Good for him if it was!

ali

god, don't make this worse for me.... yes, that's the one.  :-[

primushead

Hey, isn't he also the one that put tazers to his nuts?  Or did they all do that?

sweatboard

YES YES.........................................HELLS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

megisnotreal

If I were another person, I would have a crush on myself.

Because I'm that awesome.

tenn

Ali I share your pain!

red

ManNamedTruth

YES YES.........................................HELLS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is that?
 ::)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

evilPaauwe

aromatic montenegro foriegn exchange students. germany foreign exchange students who blather about smoking shisha and eating nutella. colombian foriegn exchange students who call me "nicky". Spanish forigen exchange students...    just because there spanish forigen exchange students..........          so basically i love foriegn exchange students and i basically have no idea how to spell foriegn????????????????
cheers.

MarkW

Just bought Betty Blue on DVD.  It's reawakened my 80's obsession with Beatrice Dalle
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ali

Quoteso basically i love foriegn exchange students and i basically have no idea how to spell foriegn?

you're nearly there - foreign  ;D

BH

i before e, except after c
or as an "A"  as in neigbor and weigh

oh, and foreign.

Who came up with this language.  I blame db.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

red

Kathleen Brennan.  I need to go back in time and woo her before Tom Waits ever did.

megisnotreal