my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

QuoteNot current crush...consistent crush. [highlight]Gorgeous inside and out. [/highlight]

(You're welcome ALady!)  ;)

Truth.

A friend of mine was in a bad car accident while working with our PJ nonprofit for the EV solo shows in Hawaii; she spent a month in the hospital.  He somehow heard that she had recovered and was at the Philly shows last month and called her up to sit sidestage, gave her a tambourine, drumsticks and a million picks.  And I just heard he checked in with her again last week at the Perth show.

He is a sweetheart.  Mike, too.

God, that is so amazing AND respectable. Wow. Just...Wow.  :o
Also, I'm glad to hear that your friend is doing better.
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

Yeah, she's fine...and been on Cloud 9 since 10/30   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

AMightyCaporal

QuoteYeah, she's fine...and been on Cloud 9 since 10/30   ;D

quality story. Happy to hear she recovered well!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

kydiddle

QuoteNot current crush...consistent crush. [highlight]Gorgeous inside and out. [/highlight]

(You're welcome ALady!)  ;)

Truth.

A friend of mine was in a bad car accident while working with our PJ nonprofit for the EV solo shows in Hawaii; she spent a month in the hospital.  He somehow heard that she had recovered and was at the Philly shows last month and called her up to sit sidestage, gave her a tambourine, drumsticks and a million picks.  And I just heard he checked in with her again last week at the Perth show.

He is a sweetheart.  Mike, too.

That is a fantastic story!!! :) Glad to hear she's doing well.
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Mmm Tony Dekker.  Good call, Sparkle!

I like the Avett boys with or without their God-given facial hair, [highlight]but Dan Auerbach...that's one man who should never be without his beard.[/highlight]

HA! I have to agree with you on that one:

I love his red beard. Oh, lawd...

Cow temperature.

ALady

You could live in that beard.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

QuoteYou could live in that beard.

You really make me laugh.  ;D
Cow temperature.

sweatboard

Thank you for [size=18]NOT[/size] posting a hairy man, I was starting to hate this thread.  

I love you Natalie!!!

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I want to live in your armpit.....

You need to scroll sideways...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

AMightyCaporal

a man with a quality beard is nice and all... just needed some pictures of  a beautiful woman to break the cycle!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

MarkW

If you listen really carefully, Brian, I think she's calling your name...

I quite like this one, too, but I honestly don't know who Megan Fox is:

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

kydiddle

As much as I love a sexy, bearded guy I am not ashamed to say I check out the beautiful ladies, too. Especially Zooey.

Cow temperature.

sweatboard

Leighton Meester

Leighton Marissa Meester (born April 9, 1986)[1] is an American actress and singer-songwriter, best known for her role as Blair Waldorf in the TV show Gossip Girl.

Nice Work God!!!

the sun and moon

i've got a girl crush on Alison Mosshart. she's dirty and gross most of the time, but whatever. she still kicks ass.

ManNamedTruth

Just came across this pic of Neko I haven't seen before, too bad it's not higher resolution.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

AMightyCaporal

QuoteJust came across this pic of Neko I haven't seen before, too bad it's not higher resolution.

gorgeous

mjkoehler

QuoteJust came across this pic of Neko I haven't seen before, too bad it's not higher resolution.

Were you meaning literally came across or stumbled across?!  :P

This picture has now been placed near the top of the Neko list. Just where I want her...on a bed...with fluffy pillows.

ManNamedTruth

Were you meaning literally came across or stumbled across?!  :P

This picture has now been placed near the top of the Neko list. Just where I want her...on a bed...with fluffy pillows.

;D Stumbled across.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!