my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

QuoteShe even looked hot in Dont Say A Word :'(

I just found out now she passed away, wtf? Didn't see it reported on TV or anything. I didn't catch on to your crying smiley when I first saw your post.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jaimoe

QuoteShe even looked hot in Dont Say A Word :'(

I just found out now she passed away, wtf? Didn't see it reported on TV or anything. I didn't catch on to your crying smiley when I first saw your post.

It was all over all news outlets in both my country and especially the US.

capt. scotty

Yeah, I thought it got a lot of press. Not surprising since she was only like 32.

Girl def bungled up her looks with all the surgery though
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jaimoe

QuoteYeah, I thought it got a lot of press. Not surprising since she was only like 32.

This just in from E!Online:

We know what killed Brittany Murphy, but the mystery is far from over. The Los Angeles coroner today announced that the 32-year-old Clueless star died from a combination of pneumonia and prescription drugs. Pneumonia was listed as the primary cause, according to coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey. But secondary factors were iron-deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication. All the drugs ingested were prescription medications, Harvey says. The death was ruled accidental. A more detailed report—with information on the types of drugs Murphy was taking and whether she died following an overdose or harmful drug interaction—is expected in about two weeks.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteYeah, I thought it got a lot of press. Not surprising since she was only like 32.

We know what killed Brittany Murphy, but the mystery is far from over. The Los Angeles coroner today announced that the 32-year-old Clueless star died from a combination of pneumonia and prescription drugs. Pneumonia was listed as the primary cause, according to coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey. But secondary factors were iron-deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication. All the drugs ingested were prescription medications, Harvey says. The death was ruled accidental. A more detailed report—with information on the types of drugs Murphy was taking and whether she died following an overdose or harmful drug interaction—is expected in about two weeks.

That's the article I saw when I found out about it, linked from IMDB. I don't watch a lot of TV, and didn't hear about it from anyone else. Compared to Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith, or Heath Ledger, it must've barely got mentioned.

Jaimoe

That's the article I saw when I found out about it, linked from IMDB. I don't watch a lot of TV, and didn't hear about it from anyone else. Compared to Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith, or Heath Ledger, it must've barely got mentioned.

Nope. It was all over the media for about a week.

ManNamedTruth

Nope. It was all over the media for about a week.

I don't watch E! or any of the gossipy news stuff, so i must've missed it. There's no way it got covered as much as the three I mentioned, or I would've heard about it. Done with this topic, R.I.P.

Jaimoe

I'm done too, but I must mention that the story and follow-ups were in all daily newspapers worth their salt.

kydiddle

Just watched Zombieland. The old crush is back.

Cow temperature.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteJust watched Zombieland. The old crush is back.

time to nut up or shut up!

he was fantastic in that movie!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

kydiddle

Ha!

Indeed.
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

Ha!

Indeed.

yes, i'm completely on board w/this crush, Ky  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

Youd think if she was prescribed multiple meds, at least one of them would have to be an iron supplement or RBC promoting med.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jaimoe

Youd think if she was prescribed multiple meds, at least one of them would have to be an iron supplement or RBC promoting med.

Given her weight, poor diet and prescriptions, her liver must have took a beating.

goodjam2bn

Edyta Sliwinska!  Dancer, Choreographer.

If only she didn't keep getting paired with the losers!  :'(

Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

AMightyCaporal

QuoteEdyta Sliwinska!  Dancer, Choreographer.

so.... shiny!

HEY! JT AIN'T NO LOSER, LOSER!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

goodjam2bn

QuoteEdyta Sliwinska!  Dancer, Choreographer.

HEY! JT AIN'T NO LOSER, LOSER!

JT is a winner. A good role model. She may have something to do with the losing.

Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

pawpaw

Quoteum, OMG

;D That's funny, I hadn't seen that you'd posted that, and I came in here to say...

I saw the first episode and really liked it.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Soulshine

Quoteum, OMG

Giddy UP! Nice work Megawoman!  ;)
Because we're all in this together...