Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

I just got a phonecall that my internet is back up and running at home!!!   ;D

colleen

QuoteTo begin with I've been sober for 5 WHOLE DAYS!
That is the #1 thing I'm joyous about today, I can feel my real personality coming out and it is a hell of a cool mother fucker.

2nd I can't wait for lolla!

Hey, congratulations! The first few days are always the hardest. Good luck.  :)
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Sleazy Rider

Hey, congratulations! The first few days are always the hardest. Good luck.  :)[/quote]

Thank You. I will take all the support and encouragement I can get.
Jim James and George Harrison helped me alot in this trying time.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

bug

congratulations!  That is something to be proud of :)
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

.Walt

i'm going to see the jacket at red rocks (2nd night), and just got myself a newer car!!! hell freaking yeah!! finally  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

i got a news story picked up by a very well-known national news agency today. i don't havemy name on the  story or anything, but it's still a pretty big freakin deal to me.

aMD

Quotei'm going to see the jacket at red rocks (2nd night), and just got myself a newer car!!! hell freaking yeah!! finally  8-)
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D :)

red

Three words: Pomegranate Green Tea.   :D :D

Angry Ewok

I'll be with my someone special by the end of the day.

:)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

MarkW

QuoteI'll be with my someone special by the end of the day.

:)

Nice - enjoy yourselves!

Flying to Norway tomorrow for a long weekend.  It's quintuple joy:

1.  Seeing two really good friends we haven't hooked up with for 2 1/2 years.
2.  Two days off work means a four-day weekend.
3.  It's a new country - number 42 on the list.
4.  The Scandos go mad at solstice.  Nekkid swimming parties, drinking and good times.
5.  I'm taking loads of good tunes on my MP3 player - spreading the Jacket in Norway.

Catch y'all on Wednesday.

Mark
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

3.  It's a new country - number 42 on the list.
4.  The Scandos go mad at solstice.  Nekkid swimming parties, drinking and good times.
5.  I'm taking loads of good tunes on my MP3 player - spreading the Jacket in Norway.

Catch y'all on Wednesday.

Mark
You sir, are the f'n MAN!!! I'm currently 42 countries behind you. And Apparently I need to move to Norway or anywhere is Scandanavia. No nekkid swimming in the Status during the Solstice...sadly.

Jenny

i just slept for 13 hours straight.
i feel so good.

red

I just got home from golfing with one of my best friends who I haven't seen for two and a half years.  It was a great afternoon, we haven't missed a beat.  Heading out to the pub in an hour or two.

SMc55

Old friends are great.
This is my favourite thread  :)

mjkoehler

Bachlor party for my brother in law last night. Good times were had

and nekkidness was viewed.

Also, see Complaints...ugh

Jenny

i don't know if it's a joy or a complaint or just a thing, really, but my birthday is in three days (since it's techincally the 25th) and i'm just not excited.
i just don't really want it to happen. not because i dont want to get older, actually, just the opposite, but i just want to sort of avoid it this year...
and i'm mad blunted (maybe that's why i seem to lack excitement...)
either way, it's a weird feeling.
i'm mad sleepzzzzzy

ManNamedTruth

taking a girl out to the movies on wednesday 8-)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

I'll be with my woman on 07/07/07... Isn't that neat?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

red

Quotetaking a girl out to the movies on wednesday 8-)
Right on True!

My current joy(s): Expecting a phonecall this evening, and a long weekend coming up, complete with seeing The White Stripes sunday.

ManNamedTruth

Quotetaking a girl out to the movies on wednesday 8-)
Right on True!

My current joy(s): Expecting a phonecall this evening, and a long weekend coming up, complete with seeing The White Stripes sunday.
You would like her, she listens to The Hold Steady. We're gonna see 1408. I'm kind of awkward when it comes to women, so send some good vibes tommorow night.
I work with her and people at work like to gossip and stick there nose in people's business. So half the restaurant knows and this is just the first time we're going out. I don't want to come on too strongly so that pisses me off. >:(
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!