Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny

i decided to go to bed at 10:30 last night (even though my brother was having a party and it was mad noisy) and I just woke up after 12 and half hours and i feel goooooooooooooooooood

dragonboy

Getting Meg's CDs in the mail today - I'm playing How We Think About Light now!  :) :) :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

i had a delivery to a liquor store today, while there i saw something different. something that i've never seen there before...FAT TIRE!!!! my emails to New Belgium paid off. yes! now i have to wait until i have money to buy some, but at least i can get some fat tire whenever i want now.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TGMC421

Quotei had a delivery to a liquor store today, while there i saw something different. something that i've never seen there before...FAT TIRE!!!! my emails to New Belgium paid off. yes! now i have to wait until i have money to buy some, but at least i can get some fat tire whenever i want now.

I brought me back some  6pt. Blue Moon from CO...and I'm still lovin on it!!!   ;D ;)

.Walt

Quotei had a delivery to a liquor store today, while there i saw something different. something that i've never seen there before...FAT TIRE!!!! my emails to New Belgium paid off. yes! now i have to wait until i have money to buy some, but at least i can get some fat tire whenever i want now.

I brought me back some  6pt. Blue Moon from CO...and I'm still lovin on it!!!   ;D ;)

you cant get blue moon where you live i take it?

try this out if you can get it.

TGMC421

I can but the shit is 3.2 (fucking Oklahoma), but that looks like it may be just as good, yet I've never seen it...

.Walt

I can but the shit is 3.2 (fucking Oklahoma), but that looks like it may be just as good, yet I've never seen it...

does it has something to do with the "bible belt"? its 2007 folks. the people want stronger beer!

EAZYE

yes and it sucks  >:(  If you want anything more than 3.2  you have to go to the liquor store and I'm not sure if it's like this everywhere else but they can't keep it cold.  Glad to see another Okie on the board tgmc421, we continue to grow in number, welcome ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

red

3.2?!  That's crazy weak.  :-?

LizKing531

3.2 sucks!!! - Does OK have that stupid "sponsorship" bullshit like UT to get into bars?

ratsprayer

Quote3.2?!  That's crazy weak.  :-?

it's too late for liquor, but we could get some 3.2

;D ;D

red

Quoteit's too late for liquor, but we could get some 3.2
;D ;D
We could always get some 3.2!

Oh man, you're going to make my heart-burst - I'm already so excited then you throw in a perfectly placed reference - TOO MUCH!!!  ;D

ratsprayer

Quoteit's too late for liquor, but we could get some 3.2
;D ;D
We could always get some 3.2!

Oh man, you're going to make my heart-burst - I'm already so excited then you throw in a perfectly placed reference - TOO MUCH!!!  ;D

what can i say?  i'm the hold steady VP around here, well maybe i'll have to fight Mark for that title.   ;D

MMJ_fanatic

Here's my boy Teddy, 12 years young.  He has come through the infections he had and last Tuesday my vetrinarian performed surgery to on his leg to remove tissue which had formed a lump just above his "wrist" area.  The vet was telling me she was pretty sure that the tissue was going to be cancerous, but guess what?  The pathology report came back clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I Love My Dog!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Jenny

Here's my boy Teddy, 12 years young.  He has come through the infections he had and last Tuesday my vetrinarian performed surgery to on his leg to remove tissue which had formed a lump just above his "wrist" area.  The vet was telling me she was pretty sure that the tissue was going to be cancerous, but guess what?  The pathology report came back clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I Love My Dog!

congratulations! :) my puppy has some fatty tumor on her belly and we haven't gotten the results back yet, but i hope she's alright...

ycartrob

good news [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

EAZYE

I just got a new macbook and so far this thing kicks ass! :)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Jenny

mward came on in the ice cream store, followed by mmj themselves, and as if htat wasn't good enough, belle and sebastian.
it was the greatest sequence of songs, ever.  nearly perfect.

red

I just got a new keyboard here at work and it's amazing.  So quiet, which means I can sneak around on the internet even more!

;D

MarkW

Quotemward came on in the ice cream store, followed by mmj themselves, and as if htat wasn't good enough, belle and sebastian.
it was the greatest sequence of songs, ever.  nearly perfect.

I read that all wrong.  For a moment, I thought you meant the actual people themselves all wandered into an ice cream store one after the other.  That would be one hell of an afternoon!  ;D
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side