Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

[size=20]THE BOSTON RED SOX![/size]
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

red

Root canal in three hours.   :-/  

(yes, I realize this is the joy thread)

TheBigChicken

QuoteRoot canal in three hours.   :-/  

(yes, I realize this is the joy thread)
good dope!!
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

red

I'm back and that devil of a tooth is dead!  Best of all: I was still covered from my previous employers benefits plan, so instead of paying nearly $800, it cost me $140.  Also, the prettiest girl I've possibly every seen was the dental assistant.  Hard to look cool when she's sucking up your drool... ;D

SMc55

QuoteI'm back and that devil of a tooth is dead!  Best of all: I was still covered from my previous employers benefits plan, so instead of paying nearly $800, it cost me $140.  Also, the prettiest girl I've possibly every seen was the dental assistant.  Hard to look cool when she's sucking up your drool... ;D
Glad you're sorted K  :)

LizKing531

QuoteI'm back and that devil of a tooth is dead!  Best of all: I was still covered from my previous employers benefits plan, so instead of paying nearly $800, it cost me $140.  Also, the prettiest girl I've possibly every seen was the dental assistant.  Hard to look cool when she's sucking up your drool... ;D

Sucking up your drool?  Dont need to look cool - Man I think you're in    ;D

TEO

My son just told me that there is a dead ringer for old school JJ roaming the MIZZOU campus!  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

Being able to read all of the great reports from the Bridge School show!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bethofftherecord

I have a computer that WORKS!!! Yah!!!

My monitor was a smoking and smelling like burning....so i had to toss it and be away for a while, but now I am back.  YEAH!  I missed the internet.  All I did for the last few weeks was randomly check email and myspace via friends.  It is nice to be back online.  I guess it is true... I am an internet junkie.

Also - joy for Halloween and fall!  One day at a time closer to my husband finishing grad school and us moving on to greener pastures.
;)
nothing can be changed except ourselves

ycartrob

[size=16]My new shoes![/size]

dragonboy

Very nice Tracy!

After being on the waiting list for nearly 3months my wife & I just got our return flights for our winter holiday...2 weeks in Hawaii!!!...again  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megisnotreal

nice shoes, tracy.

my joy(s):

-three day weekend to be spent in bama (leaving today)
-zinc anc vitamin c's awesome ability to help you get over a cold with the quickness
-finally getting my ring back from the jewlers
-being in t'town for saban bowl (i won't say more for fear of jinxing it)
-tons of new xmas cd's came in the mail from labels, so i get to listen to them all
-payday=today (my check has wicked overtime)

tomEisenbraun

QuoteThanks a bunch!

I'll let you know how it goes.  And, who knows?  Maybe I won't get the prostate check.  

I hate to break this to you, but men your age don't need prostate exams.  Does your doctor ever wink at you, or make funny tapping noises with his foot?

Nah, I was just kind of making assumptions.  I haven't really had a physical in a few years, so I really wasn't sure when that starts to take place.  You've delivered very good news BH.

He may hold your balls a little though. Be prepared. And a side not, it's far less awkward if you don't have a five foot tall Asian lady doing the balls holding. Nothing against five foot tall Asian women whatsoever, but as a 6"2' 14 year old boy, it was a slightly traumatizing experience to have her be the first woman to ever touch my genitalia as I literally towered over her. That and she started the whole experience with "Please take down your trouser." My Lord, that was terrifying.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMD

QuoteThanks a bunch!

I'll let you know how it goes.  And, who knows?  Maybe I won't get the prostate check.  

I hate to break this to you, but men your age don't need prostate exams.  Does your doctor ever wink at you, or make funny tapping noises with his foot?

Nah, I was just kind of making assumptions.  I haven't really had a physical in a few years, so I really wasn't sure when that starts to take place.  You've delivered very good news BH.

He may hold your balls a little though. Be prepared. And a side not, it's far less awkward if you don't have a five foot tall Asian lady doing the balls holding. Nothing against five foot tall Asian women whatsoever, but as a 6"2' 14 year old boy, it was a slightly traumatizing experience to have her be the first woman to ever touch my genitalia as I literally towered over her. That and she started the whole experience with "Please take down your trouser." My Lord, that was terrifying.

terrifying?  i think most 14 year boys would've found that experience gratifying.  When I had my physical at 13 it was a sixty year old 6'4" man.  i'll take the petite asian lady.

ycartrob

ratsprayer

dear life,

it's been a while.  i've missed you, but i'm back.

love,
tombo

SMc55

Quotedear life,

it's been a while.  i've missed you, but i'm back.

love,
tombo
:) :) :)

megisnotreal

i haven't had a cigarette in over a month!

BH

Quotei haven't had a cigarette in over a month!

Nice goin!   [smiley=beer.gif] It's all downhill from here.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

Quotei haven't had a cigarette in over a month!

Nice job! Now just stay with it and eventually you won't even miss it!

[size=22]~focus~[/size]